1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is what’s wrong with dems

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Aug 17, 2018.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...nce-and-morals-in-minority-neighborhoods.html

So if you come out and tell the truth you will get canabalized. I don’t really like Rahm but what he said was the absolute truth. But you know the dem platform it’s police who’re people and republicans that cause strife in the hood. It could never be the people’s fault that live in the vicinity that keep choosing to shoot people.

blkduc likes this.
  2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

ToddClark and K51000 like this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

LOL. I think I read this nugget in a post on here, and every day I see it being proven accurate...

You want to piss off a conservative: lie to him.
    You want to piss off a liberal: tell him the truth.

lrrs517, Orvis, brex and 2 others like this.
  4. Crackhead

Crackhead Expert

Even if you actually believed this BS before Trump, he shit on it and set it on fire in such a public fashion that you can't pretend not to see. He killed it dead. :crackup:

R1Racer99 and SuddenBraking like this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And you proved his point just one post later.

BHP41, ToddClark and K51000 like this.
  6. Crackhead

Crackhead Expert

Please, if you had 1 ounce of integrity inside your body and spent as much time posting his lies as you do going through Democrats shit, you would have no time left to post videos of your drives to Walmart.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Fortunately, I don't have TDS so I can spend my time doing things that don't include obsessing about Trump over shit I never paid attention to before Trump was elected.

K51000 likes this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What does DT have to do with the fact that people in Chicago are killing each other at record pace? Even their dyed in the wool dem mayor admits it’s their own fault.

K51000 likes this.
  9. auminer

With that username and that avatar, you're either a troll or an idiot, and I have no time for either.

K51000 likes this.
  10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

And he's getting a bunch of shit for it from his tribe.

11. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

He's trying to reposition himself (talk's cheap) towards the center. Willing to alienate the extreme LWNs in exchange for a shot at the independent vote.....as his strategy for the 2020 Prez.

Remember, you heard it here first!!!

K51000 likes this.
  12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Or earned a rename from one of our mods

13. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

It amazes me, that uber liberals, actually any liberal, can bend and twist facts in such a way,
    that they actually believe they crap they spew. How can they NOT use logic and facts and actually believe the rhetoric?

I really don't think I'm that smart, but compared to some liberals, I'm a f'n genius. A high IQ doesn't hurt either.

14. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Ram mit Emanual, for pres 2020? Oh right- pipe dream

No one in going to beat Scott Walker in '18, of the Trumpster in 2020!
    AND, we're keeping the house and senate in 2020!

15. auminer

Likely for being a troll or an idiot.

Pardon me... idtio

(note that troll & idtio aren't mutually exclusive)

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

That's not the only thing wrong with dems. In fact, it would be easier making a list of things right with dems.

Nothing.
    Fuck them all. Completely and utterly useless and worthless.

K51000 likes this.
  17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Emanuel was spot on with his evaluations of the inner city's problems. Those areas are wallowing in squalor and have been doing so for so long that they have forgotten that it's bad. It's well past time for the leaders of areas like this to throw off the ignorance of political correctness and cram some real facts down someone's throat. I would, in fact, like to see Emanuel double down and call out those critics of what he said and stick to his guns. (so to speak)

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Bill Cosby used to talk about this, and look what they did to him.

R Acree, stk0308 and brex like this.
  19. Crackhead

Crackhead Expert

Well, you tell me. Because I never said anything about Chicago.
    My post, and the BS I quoted in it, are about conservatives' (real or self-proclaimed) willingness to be lied to on a daily basis.
    Or someone who knows that preemptively neutralizing the name-calling strategy leaves most idiots on the Internet with nothing to say to support an actual argument. Enjoy the rest of your day. ;)

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Anyone on either end of things gets lied to and seems to love it.

418 likes this.