1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Is Fascinating

Discussion in 'General' started by In Your Corner, Nov 8, 2018.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well, I'd say that depends. As the old adage goes "Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean that you SHOULD."

If a chick is smoking hot (or hell, even a slightly attractive) and can get a rich arab sheik to pay her $30K for 1 weekend of horrifyingly sick sexual escapades (just to give you a heads up its not for the faint of heart lol): https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/...is-not-all-its-cracked-up-to-be/#post-1130764 (THIS in some form or another is what a good portion of these chicks are doing on the down low)

....with the tradeoff being that she leaves a bit (likely a lot more than a bit) of her soul/dignity/character over there in Dubai or wherever before she boards the flight home......of course she CAN choose to do that, but should she? Should an entire generation of attractive women be choosing that route just because it puts the most amount of cash in her bank account?

3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I’m definitely not saying you should sacrifice your dignity for cash. If it fits within your moral standard, you’re not depriving anyone of their rights or property, and you’ll be happy with yourself after, then sure do it. Lots of regular hookers I’m sure are perfectly happy with selling the booty a few times a day and doing whatever they want the rest. Doesn’t mean someone that wouldn’t be happy should do it.

The main point is: “Makes sense to me. I ain’t mad at ‘em.”

Putting up fake photos online and making boatloads of money sounds harmless to me. I just hope for their sake these ladies save their money. Booty shots pay well for a few years until the next 18 year old takes your place. Then if you didn’t save that’s how you end up with an Arab man shoving a salmon up your asshole.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  4. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Not if she grows into that ass! LOL

Talking about the second girl obviously.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think that's just it. Very few of them are JUST putting pics up on their IG. The point of the pics is to do just that, garner up the interest for "other ventures". If their email is listed in their description with the prefix "For booking", that's almost 100% she's a ho. Very few of the girls that hook on IG and other social media are up front about it. There are some, I know of only one in real life who is a friend of a friend of mine and she's very up front on her IG and website about what she does.

6. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering how many of you have actually met a woman in real life[emoji1787]

Golddiggers and ho's aren't anything new. Some market on IG, some don't. You can't tell me you haven't met the trophy wives out there that sold their vagina for a well funded life. I probably see 20 a day. And who knows how many others that haven't managed to lock a guy down yet running around.

Doesn't mean all.women are ho's, but the level of surprise at this being demonstrated in this thread is odd to me. It's just a part of life and isn't new. Been going on for centuries.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

SGVRider likes this.
  7. SGVRider

Yeah there’s only so much genuine advertising money to go around. Makes sense. If they’re happy to take a salmon in the ass and then get slapped with it for $30k, that’s their business. I don’t care about the prostitution. What I dislike about social media is all the fake posturing, validation seeking, and fake outrage. It’s just electronic mutual masturbation. A lot of research has shown the closest analogues to social media are drugs, gambling etc.

8. SGVRider

Like I said, selling the pussy is a smart survival strategy. Evolution selects much more for looks than intelligence. The modern economy selects much more for intelligence. Hot chicks are overproduced relative to the economic value of being hot, so of course we have an abundance of gold digging and ass selling behavior.

It’d be an excellent topic for a dissertation in the social sciences. Probably only University of Chicago would let you do it though.

5axis likes this.
  9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You're reading into it too much. Goldigging is certainly nothing new, what's new is how accessible it is to the masses now, both buying and selling.

It's more about this....the effects social media has had on society and this generation is pretty much unprecedented.

10. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

George Mason U would likely be fine with it too.