1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Is Fascinating

Discussion in 'General' started by In Your Corner, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm going to have to tell my wife she's not keeping up with the other beebers wives, she needs to pick it up a little. :D

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Our current times are degenerate, I get it. I'm not saying I'm some angel either. But I guess the more people who just go "eh" about it, the more degenerate it becomes. As history teaches us, societies that go down that route inevitably collapse. I'm not implying anything can change it either, I believe once a society starts picking up momentum in a downward spiral there's no way to pull it up out of it anyway.....I'm just along for the ride :D

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

As long as it’s a fun ride ... :D

4. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

badmoon692008, TurboBlew and Gino230 like this.
  5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Seems like it costs alot of cake to live in the Torrey Pines area. I have a friend that lives just up the road in Solana in a modest 1970s built condo with no AC but ocean views, pool, and gym.. pretty much walking distance to everywhere for about 12.4 mill less...lol.

6. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

House prices are nutts out here.
    Neighbor justed listed his for $1,850,000.00. He'll likely get over asking price and it'll sell within 2 months.
    Maybe not, once they figure out who they'd be living next to :)

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. TurboBlew

Im guessing the (under)pricing strategy is unique to the area. At a measly 7%...its $130k to sell your neighbors home. :D

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

In high priced areas, like California, the rate is 2-3%

9. TurboBlew

for the whole thing or for the buy & selling agent? 3% seems awfully low.

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It might be for the ultra high dollar homes, it's 3% total real estate charges.

11. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Since the avg home price in CA is more than twice the cost of everywhere else, I don’t feel bad for realtors there. I’ve found 6% as the norm everywhere else. Half selling half buying agent.

And before the purist truth seekers attack me, I know Im generalizing about those prices and everywhere else.

12. I’m confused...what do CA real estate prices have in common with IG attention whores?

13. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

think about it! lol

14. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

:crackup:

15. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Hot damn, I always figured I was above average but never had confirmation until now :crackup:

16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think I posted this before, but can't find d it, but it really shows how people can be sheep

Paid "influencers" peddling cheap stuff..it's like as Seen on TV stuff but worse, because it's everywhere you turn.

‘They had us fooled’: Inside Payless’s elaborate prank to dupe people into paying $600 for [$20] shoes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ple-into-paying-shoes/?utm_term=.01795725d940

Sent from my smatrfone

5axis and cha0s#242 like this.
  18. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That's awesome, and it speaks volumes about consumerism and the perception we have about Euro brands.

BigBird likes this.
  19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

20. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

That is hilarious. It was probably mentioned earlier in the thread, but #Tagyoursponsor is the hashtag for calling out IG hoes. Pretty hilarious sometimes.

BigBird likes this.