1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is Clubman legal...really.

Discussion in 'General' started by (diet)DrThunder, Apr 10, 2009.

1. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

2. Eye-p

Eye-p Full Spectrum Power

I may have the opportunity to race one of those this year actually. Amazing bike.

3. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

Sweet I'll take two of them

4. Big_J

Big_J Parts Pimp in Training

What a Turd.

5. (diet)DrThunder

I don't trust anyone who can't appreciate how cool that bike is.

6. Big_J

Big_J Parts Pimp in Training

Never said it was not cool, Just looks like a sqaured off Turd to Me. And I am deeply saddened that we have lost the trust in our relationship that we never had. :moon:

7. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

You see..... He's already got one. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

8. (diet)DrThunder

He's already got one? Are you sure?

9. Don_728

Yes its very nice

10. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

He's got a nice turd?

11. runfromme

runfromme Well-Known Member

that would be a pretty nice investment, i wish i had the space.

12. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

DougK, you're missing the movie reference here...Monty Python and the Holy Grail is being unleashed upon you in threadjack form. The proper response would therefore be:

You don’t frighten us, English pigdogs! Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly English k-nnniggits.

If you have a life, you won't get it. If you don't, you follow that up with:

Fetchez la vache!

Just sayin'. I apparently don't have a life, or it might be that I have seen that movie over three hundred times...and it keeps getting funnier every time.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes.

14. Don_728

Is there someone else we could talk to?

15. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Ahh shit, we're back on the Monty Python crap again....I'm a bit slow tonight. Had to put the dog down this afternoon and the Yuenglings are going down pretty quick inbetween the wife balling and all. I should have gotten that though as the wife and I went the play recently.