1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This guy shouldn't be dressed, much less on the field.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SundaySocial, Sep 1, 2017.

1. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...her-for-doing-her-job/?utm_term=.88300c6fbc62

If he cannot control his temper when they demonstrate knowledge of a law that he should know better than them, it's time for him to be doing something else, and hopefully in a position without authority.

The chain of command needs to ensure that all team players display laudable behavior in their 'on the job' actions. This ain't the first rodeo for that donkey, and IMO his chain of command deserves written reprimands in their records, for not addressing his behavior before it got to this.

This guy shit on every guy and gal that is out there trying to do the right thing.

/rant.

galloway840 and Rising Sun like this.
  2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

DAAAAAMN!!!

You'd think a story like that would've already been posted on the beeb!!

badmoon692008 and Orvis like this.
  3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Not only that, but also in the correct category for political discussions

4. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

FTPD!

5. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

It an ongoing discussion in the proper section.

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Sweet Johnny B.

Wait for it. :D

Don't mind all the naysayers. Please discuss in great detail. FTP. :crackup:

8. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

The biggest thing I see wrong with this is, the other law enforcement people at he time could have stopped this idiot from arresting the nurse. Next these same law enforcement officers, the supervisors and the union will side with "their kind" instead of standing up for justice in their ranks. That's why many people do not trust law enforcement because they will lie for their "brothers".

The Great One and aaronson like this.
  9. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I thought this was going to be about football.

pfhenry likes this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not football, but I think that there will be a few more at banned camp. :D

11. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

All bad. The Lieutenant gave an order to arrest the nurse, most likely an unlawful order that the officer felt compelled to obey. I don't know the laws and procedures in Utah, but the situation would certainly have been handled differently where I work. Trauma patients always get a blood draw and tox screen. A court order to get those tox screen results would have done the trick. That or a warrant that night and they would have been in the clear. The patient was the victim of the crash, not sure what prob cause he would have, unless they were covered under implied consent.