1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinner Head Gasket

Discussion in 'Tech' started by OGs750, Dec 16, 2008.

1. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

or our friend Mandi?

Attached Files:

2. ed who?

Then again my other friends are not bad lookers...no thin head gaskets included ..and keep your comments on last one quiet..thats the misses :D

Attached Files:

3. Tim Radley

Tim Radley Well-Known Member

Now i'm proper depressed. You get to stick your thing in an r6 exhaust pipe, i got a ratty old c90 ......

4. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I only hire the one that know how to ride :D

Attached Files:

5. ed who?

well my avatar is good friend Autumn and she rides Bulls and Chews!! doest that count TWF2? :D

Actually we have 5 female racers this year (hell our girl misti beat a lot of GUYS at the AMA last year..haha) and one girl is riding 189rwhp R1 Superbike and one a 195rwhp GSXR1000! Those girls have way bigger balls than me for sure!

6. ed who?

well whatever feels snug to ya tim..maybe ya need a XR50 pipe??? then take the head gasket OUT and see if it tickles when you rev it.. :crackup:

7. mpp12

mpp12 Well-Known Member

Tim I told you this guy, has good taste for bikes and better taste for fine women....

Ed.... I need to help you on the shop on my vacation, only need a place in the shop to sleep.

8. JP OTTO

JP OTTO Well-Known Member

I was wondering when this post would degenerate.

I like the internet machine cause when I can't sleep there's always something entertaining on!

Ed - I didn't think there were any good looking girls in Oregon! Maybe that's cause I grew up in Cottage Grove. BOOOH :down: (think McDonalds with the largest truck parking lot on the I-5 coridor)

This post had it all.

Thanks!

9. ed who?

ya gotta know where to look! They are like Marlins...elusive and exotic but if you know where to "fish" you can get em :D

Mpp12..no worries, i sleep here often..but if ya come to shop, we'll put ya to work! :D

10. tcannon521

tcannon521 Well-Known Member

Ed, did you get my pm back lastnight?

11. ed who?

yeah sorry, doing pm's now. i need a thinner head gasket myself..im slow with PM's...sorry

replied pm. :D

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  12. tcannon521

tcannon521 Well-Known Member

That's ok!! Just making sure your box wasnt full again!

13. Carey322

Carey322 Well-Known Member

Forget all the talk about thin head gaskets. How about tube socks.

This thread is just getting good.

14. Tim Radley

My box was full earlier .....

15. ed who?

still is...so ill post up on here to keep thread going...hey Tim what do you think this "engine" runs for a head gasket?? :Poke:

Mmm...tasty bits :) gotta love when just 4 valves/DLC pin/CB seats/piston cost more a set of marchesini wheels for the bike :)

Attached Files:

• P1.jpg
      P1.jpg
      File size:
      15.3 KB
      Views:
    • P3.jpg
      P3.jpg
      File size:
      13.5 KB
      Views:
    • V1.jpg
      V1.jpg
      File size:
      12.5 KB
      Views:
  16. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Are those katana parts?

17. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

Hotcakes

Has anyone seen the episode of 'Green Acres' where Olivers antique jalopy blows a head gasket in the middle of farm country, so they seek refuge in an old shack? They find some pancake mix & set out to make a meal. As Lisa uses an empty coffee can to make the outline of several perfect circles in the cooking batter, Oliver exclaims "head gasket", as the hole spacing was perfect for the inline engine. He yanked the head off & installed the unused, cooked batter as a head gasket. They were on their way.

Could this be the solution were looking for?

Don't tell me this thread has not degenerated to the point of me asking this.

/41 years old & glad that i was around to see that shit in syndication....

18. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

A Katana 2396 maybe... :D

19. Tim Radley

Del West valves and ford transit diesel piston?
    Am i close?
    Do i win a prize?

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

/35 and wish I hadn't.:Poke: