1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking about a boys fishing trip...

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

http://www.captgabby.com/
    Some guys down here from one of the local outfitters took an old shrimp boat and made it into a overwater rv of sorts. They do multi day trips to get to some of the cool spots in the GA coast. Kayaking, camping, fishing, drinking, eating. All of the good things here.

ducnut and dobr24 like this.
  2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Damn! You dudes are brutal. :Poke: I only wonder if I was the only one who had to go back to look at his feet/big toe?

3. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I was just busting his chops for him criticizing chicks with ugly / dirty feet . He has a foot fetish , and demands his women have perfect feet . One would think his are most likely perfect .. not the hoofs he’s sporting in that picture :D

speedluvn likes this.
  4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup:

They're the cleanest, and most well kept hooves around. I am the king of equine podiatry!

motoracer1100 likes this.
  5. groundhogday

groundhogday Well-Known Member

I'd LOVE to fish Lake St Claire for smallmouth and muskies.

6. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Saved that link! Thanks.

Stumpy likes this.
  7. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Having fished all over Florida, I'd say the absolute BEST is the Dry Tortugas. I've never seen anything like it. Due to the remoteness of it, the fish are totally unpressured and are pretty stupid as a result.

You will not be disappointed.

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I read the thread title and I'm thinking.....

[​IMG]

Mot Okstef likes this.