1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They've finally they've come for Trudeau

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Sep 19, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet (or maybe its buried somewhere and I missed it). But its just too glorious to not have its own thread on it.

[​IMG]

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn... I thought Castro's boy was liberal royalty.

They sure love to eat their own!!!!!!!!!

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Could you imagine the fire and brimstone....the burning effigies if they unearthed Trump doing something like this when he was younger?

418 and Killswitch like this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I've been waiting for Trudot.

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Don Lemon on CNN said that he apologized so it's all better now. I'm not kidding.
    Fucking hypocritical dick licker.

6. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Ya they constantly call trump and anyone who votes for him a racist without any proof. Yet we find constant anti semitic, black face and just racist tweets and the lot from the side that champions civil rights. When are people going to wake up to the real Democratic Party.

Newyork and Spang308 like this.
  7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

It is truly mind blowing.

8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Has anyone in here ever gone in blackface...?

I just keep wondering who the fuck are all these people that have that shit in their past.

The SNL skit on blackface was one of the better things I've seen from them in a while and it's due for a rerun apparently.

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

This shit is ridiculous when either side does. For shit's sake people...they are costumes...get over yourselves. Not everything someone does is because they are racist.

If I dress up as Chris Farley for Halloween is that because I hate fat people? It's just fucking people being stupid and looking to pick a fight.

Chris, sheepofblue, cav115 and 7 others like this.
  10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

What Kenny said. No I've never done blackface. However, isn't there a MASSIVE difference between "coloring" yourself to match the skin tone of the character you're portraying vs full on "blackface" made to make fun of black people? You know, real black, white around the mouth with red lips. Hell, my daughter went to comicon and painted herself orange one day and dressed up as Starfire (from Teen Titans) then the next day blue for a gender bender ice form Loki. Will someone dig up those pics of her 20 years from now and say she was making fun of some race or appropriating someone's heritage? This is getting effing ridiculous. Trudeau is an idiot, hell the fact that he apologized for anything shows it; but he didn't do a thing wrong.

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Does he put black or white foundation before the camera goes on???

12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

The fact that it was a thing at all is the only part that has me scratching my head about this. I think intention and perception ultimately matter in most things - unless you can afford to not give a fuck.

From what (little) I have heard from him over the years, he should be calling for his own head over this immediately. He doesn't seem to be one to give others that space for social naivity.

13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

What he did doesn’t offend me in the least. If a group of friends in the Middle East took a pic at a party themed “American nights” and had a bunch of people dressed up in white face makeup with white wigs on (imitating our forefathers and using a bad example) who would be at all insulted?? No one.
    It’s the fact Dumb Fucks like him preach against the shit they do. Typical leftist.

Oh and SPL. Reread your title to this thread lol.

cav115 and gixxerreese like this.
  14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's only news because the left is full of hypocritical POS humans including the idiot in question here. Nothing will happen to him, he will be just fine because the left has no integrity. They will attack their enemies for doing the very thing they protect their own for.

stk0308 and Quicktoy like this.
  15. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

One time ... well, about one dozen times or two, I dressed up as a drunk college kid. Guess I can’t run for office anymore.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 8.40.07 AM.png

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've never done blackface, don't really understand why anyone would either. His costume isn't what I would call blackface either - granted neither would he or his handlers and supporters, they keep calling it brownface...

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Blackface is a particular make-up style.
    Smearing brown on your face isn't the same thing.

19. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Cory Booker?

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Do tell us about your vast experience applying makeup. :D