1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They are almost all gone...just 61 bikes left!

Discussion in 'General' started by boccarp, Mar 15, 2018.

1. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

I would like to thank everyone for passing the word around about the www.Superbikeuniverse.com collection liquidation. There is now space in the garage to actually pull some of the shitty project bikes out and start messing with them.
    I'm just starting to realize that after 35 years of riding, racing and collecting I had become something of a hoarder. The original idea was to open a museum so I could share all these cool rides with enthusiasts like me. Then I came to realize that it would require a huge commitment of time and resources to actually make that happen. Buying a building big enough to house the collection, providing staff and services was just way to much to deal with at this time of my life. I just want to do wheelies, ride with my buddies and have fun.
    Anyway all the 2 stroke stuff has moved to new homes, many superbikes are heading back out to attack the race track this year and a bunch of fellow riders are drooling over their new street bike acquisitions. I made a ton of new friends, and heard some great stories about bikes in the last couple months. WWW.Superbikeuniverse.com still has a bunch of choice rides available. So if you are looking for something special if I don't have it, I probably know where you can get it.

Thank you all!

Wheelie on
    Pete
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Pete, the write up on the "1997 Team Limps A-Lot Honda CR500R" is pure gold....

3. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

I had a first born I could have sold for the raptor but I missed the announcement for the sale. FML.

4. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Good grief

5. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

So out of pure curiosity due to the size, scope and rareness of your collection.. what did it all net? That being said, I completely understand if you don't want to put that info out there.

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

All I wanted was that Fox lower link...

:D

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Asshole! I'd forgotten all about this. Now I'm gonna burn up the afternoon looking at motorcycles. Jerk. :D

8. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Still looking for a "woods" bike...

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

That KX500 should get you up most any hills I would think.

renegade17 likes this.
  10. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

Sell the fucin Motocompos dude! You don't need any small scoots like that. My kids will love them though... :)

jasonhise likes this.
  11. TSAVO5150

TSAVO5150 ASMA #70

That TL1000R! In the words of my 15 year old daughter OMG, I can't even!!!:eek:

12. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

I know better then to even look

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I can't wait for this thread to be over. The constant temptation without being satisfied is killer. :mad:

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Constant case of blue balls, eh?

15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Decided to move and downsize. Trying to sell 6 MC's and 2 collector cars along with a pole barn of other crap and along comes Pete with this list of prized goodies. I just know buying something is really foolish...still, the lust is high.:D

Funkm05 likes this.
  16. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

There are still a bunch of tasty rides available....hehehe....jump in the water is warm. Here is a little taste. Raid the 401k and mark the purchase as "medically necessary equipment" I'm sure the tax man will understand

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I was gona make a move on all of them... but then Forbes reevaluted my net worth and I went from 4 billion to zero overnight. Plus I didnt check with "the" wife...lol

Funkm05 likes this.
  18. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

750RRK replica :Putter:

19. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

That chrome z50 is the most badass of the collection

deepsxepa and renegade17 like this.
  20. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

I thought that GSXR with the radial calipers sold? If not, how much?

I fucking love red/white/blue motorcycles. And white wheels.