1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The War of Southern Aggression

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 2Big4Bike, May 31, 2018.

1. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Good meeting Chad this weekend, and fun to give him some competition. Unfortunately, we were the only vintage bikes to show up. As always still had a good time!

2. 2Big4Bike

2Big4Bike Well-Known Member

Joe, thanks for coming up to Grattan, it was good meeting you. Sorry I got meatballed (now I'm officially Vintage :D) in the first V5 "race", and I was no where to be seen (by you) in the second V5 race.
    As you know and as you could see, the KZ is a work in progress...and the end result of the weekend is to tear down the motor and re-seal it...for some reason people frown on the engine oil seeping out and lubricating the OUTSIDE of the engine...o_O

I hope you figure out the starting issue with your Triumph and that it isn't a costly fix.

3. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

Q: How many motorcycles does it take to make a race?

A: Two.

Congratulations, Gentleman for carrying the flag for vintage racing.

JBall and pscook like this.
  4. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

5. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Ouch . . . .

6. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

How Sir Bumpalot justifies sending his competitor in the back 40 with a healthy boot:

But when I'm in the race I'll be the only one to finish.

7. 2Big4Bike

2Big4Bike Well-Known Member

You have to be close to someone else on track in order to bump them...that was definitely NOT the case this past weekend!