1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

If anyone is interested, We will be running a "Midget Week" race series on Friday the 26th. It will be 5 races in a row on 5 different tracks. All races will be short format (Practice, Qualifying, Feature). We will crown a Midget Week champ with a small payout.

2. stevedave

stevedave Well-Known Member

On my way to Road C license at end of season if I don’t get to a 4.0 safety rating first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Just don’t go to A, I did twice and it’s stupid. For me B is the sweet spot of having plenty of options to race and still being able to make mistakes without losing .2 every race.

G Dawg likes this.
  4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Nice, now you can do some endurance races.

5. drop

drop Well-Known Member

After 2 races he has a 36 point, point lead.
    Going to limaland next week. He dominates there.

He ran a sprint car race last night and kicked their teeth in. It paid 300 to win.

Bastard has done bought a real racecar with all the money he has won this year only.

backcountryme likes this.
  6. backcountryme

That's awesome. I haven't even tried anything but non wing openwheel stuff. I have no interest in latemodels or modifieds.

7. stevedave

Got my first iRacing win yesterday. Was racing Skippys at Zandvoort. Got some help by leader getting caught up in a lap car spinning but ended up winning by 3.5 seconds. Did 6 races this week in this series and finished on podium 3 times, so pretty happy with that.

G Dawg and code3ryder like this.
  8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Congrats...

stevedave likes this.
  9. stevedave

10. backcountryme

Hi guys. I know most of you guys only run the road racing stuff. But if you would like to try the dirt racing we will be holding a benefit race for one of our league members who lost his brother on his birthday. We are holding a midget race in his honor on July 31. The entry is a min donation of $5 to a go fund me we have set up to help the family buy a headstone. We will have a small payout, as well the race will be broadcast live on extremesim tv on youtube. If you are not interested in racing you can still help the family out, or even sponsor some of the racing. YOu can find more info at our league facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2567742026877140/

The broadcast site is https://www.facebook.com/groups/272747880697812/
    And the go fund me is https://www.gofundme.com/f/levi-app...urce=customer&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet

Thanks for any help and I hope to see some of you guys in the race.

11. backcountryme

Hi all, just bumping this thread. Tomorrow is the Levi Etter Memorial race. If any of you are interested in trying the dirty track just let me know. IF you can it would be great if you can help out the Etter family. Levi passed unexpectedly, and we are just trying to help the family get a nice headstone. Anything helps. Our race will be broadcast live at https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=extremesimtv\. Racing starts at 9pm Central.

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

13. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

15. stevedave

What spotter packs do you all use in iRacing?

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

The most popular is Crew Chief .
    I had Digital Race Engineer, but did not have time to set all the crap up.
    I just use I Speed to calculate fuel.

17. stevedave

I have irpitcrew for fuel calculation and it has worked well. I wanted a spotter that gives more info than the iracing default

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I've heard a few on Twitch during broadcasts, but no idea what they are.
    You can ask on the iRacing forums under software.

19. stevedave

Downloaded Crew Chief and also iRacing Manager. Seem to work well, so I’ll run these for a little. Any other programs that anyone likes for iracing?

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I only use iRPitcrew. But I am a simpleton that way.