1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. stevedave

stevedave Well-Known Member

I watched the IMSA race (Sebring) on Saturday, the Nascar race (Homestead-Miami) on Sunday, and then caught up on the F1 race (Bahrain) on Monday (happened Sunday). IMSA and Nascar were iRacing, F1 was F1 2019 I believe. I'll be honest the iRacing one seemed much more realistic. Not sure if it is because of the sim/platform or the quality of drivers on it, but just seemed better. If I had to rank them IMSA > Nascar > F1.

Either way, cool to watch with nothing else much on.

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Were the comments still showing for the IMSA race ?

3. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Cause f1 2019 is an arcade game, iracing is a sim.

4. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

the fb flea market is pretty sill right now. People wanting 200bones for a G27 or 250 for g29 when you can get one new for that.

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Might be time for me to part with my AMD A6-3600 :)

6. stevedave

I trolled the market places looking for decent deals. Most with shipping wouldn’t be much less than just buying new.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

code3ryder likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

8. code3ryder

9. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I'm sure they had a budget. A large one.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, it all depends on everyone's definition of "proper." :D

code3ryder likes this.
  11. stevedave

12. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

This is probably the worst time to find deals. All the publicity and people with free time

code3ryder likes this.
  13. code3ryder

6 months from now on the other hand :)

G Dawg likes this.
  14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Every time I post something about sim racing on the IMSA FB page, there are always those who talk shit about it.
    Many comments during the Sebring broadcast had people asking how to get into it.
    Some genius's were saying you can get into it for $500 and don't need pedals & a wheel .
    Those are the people I'm most worried about. I have not done an official race in two week.
    Curious to see how many have jumped into the C & D class races.

15. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

16. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I know some are playing and most are not. But there are a couple dirt late model series that are paying big cash. Next week is a 4000 cash to win dirt race. So far this year he has won about 7000 bucks total.

I'm going to build me a pc very very soon.

17. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

We're making progress over here. I have everything assembled and I'm downloading windows and the updated BIOS for the motherboard. Hopefully have a running computer by tonight.

IMG_0795.jpg 60703104968__6D3560B3-1F56-4599-982F-30364B4649BD.jpg 60718867768__CD828607-7062-46E1-A2A9-C41711151E13.jpg

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Who is this "he" you speak of ?
    Fox is broadcasting The iRacing Pro Invitational @ Texas starting @ 1PM

19. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Ya I see I forgot to put my cousins son.

Sorry about that. And ya they show the napcar stuff not the dirt stuff.

Everytime they do the live broadcast on twitch, Facebook and YouTube I always share the link on my FB. It's actually enjoyable to watch. They also have a couple live announcers.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

If you watched today's race {I have not finished watching it} It was pretty entertaining.