1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Ryzen 9 or 3000 series?

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

9 is Threadripper.

3. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

I have a t500rs steering wheel only that i am selling if anyone is interested. Once i get my new pedals i will be selling my ECCI's as well.

4. 600 dbl are

I'm sorry sir, you are not really welcome here until you tell Fraley to go fuck himself. I don't make the rules :D

G Dawg likes this.
  5. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I've told Fraley to fuck off a few times and I've got a G29 set for sale :)

G Dawg and 600 dbl are like this.
  6. 600 dbl are

The wife likes driving a virtual semi truck around for some reason. She turns off moving violations and plays it like grand theft auto. It's funny listening to her cuss at the game.

[​IMG]

code3ryder likes this.
  7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Jesus man..fix the right monitor....

G Dawg likes this.
  8. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Would it be easier if I had the parts shipped to you? And you build it then ship it to me? I might even be able to build it myself, maybe. I have a lot of free time right now. What do you think?

9. 600 dbl are

I know right? I just noticed it in the pic. I want to leave work early and go fix it (although admittedly I am not getting much work done right now).

10. Timothy Landon

I know. I can't stand crooked stuff either, lol.

11. 600 dbl are

Building it is very easy, so if you want to have a crack at it I would say go for it. If you get stumped and need help I'm a phone call or a 2 hour road trip away. Like I stated, the hardest part is connecting the front I/O cables to the motherboard. Things can really only be put in one way. Plus Youtube can show you how to do everything.

I can put windows on an SSD and send it to you so the only thing you will have to do is buy a license for it as well.

12. Timothy Landon

Ok, cool. I think I will try it myself. Got your message. Thanks a ton for your help sir. Do you ever do any Florida Track Days or FMRRA races?

13. code3ryder

I think the scariest part for a noob is the pasting/inserting cpu to board. easy to fuck it up and $$$ mistake

14. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

who is fraley and why should he fuck himself?

15. 600 dbl are

I do not. I'm too old and fat for it. Nick runs some mini's though, not sure if he is fully done with the big bikes?

The PC partpicker is nice as it allows you to pick your components and it will tell you if something isn't compatible. Another option is if you go to sites like ibuypowerpc.com you can select a computer based on price and build the components in partpicker. If you have questions do not hesitate to contact me. I like doing this stuff so don't feel like you will be a burden or interruption.

16. 600 dbl are

Assjuice on the forum here (the guy who started this thread). Good dude, funny as hell, pretty damn fast when he can practice and telling him to fuck himself is just a right of passage. When one of our fellow Brazilian iRacers joined our chat it was comedy gold listening to him telling Fraley to fuck off.

ajcjr likes this.
  17. code3ryder

If you have any sort of self esteem or p.c.'ness in you.... stand by :)

ajcjr likes this.
  18. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Erik how do you have your keyboard mounted? Been looking for a way to do that

19. Mphile77

Mphile77 Well-Known Member

Trust me, once you do this ya get a freeing feeling :crackup:, here watch...

:blart: Fuck off Fraley :blart:

20. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Ryzen has closed the gap on Intel. And Zen 2 (3000 series) should even it all up. I have a Ryzen system and I play in VR at the highest settings with no problem.
    Ryzen 5 1600x
    16 gb ram
    GTX 1080
    B350 MB

I will be upgrading to a zen2 processor as soon as they come out this year.
    57075002439__A9176DA3-847E-4463-8CDB-E15723C1AE99.JPG

G Dawg, code3ryder and 600 dbl are like this.