1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Let's call it the standard 5pm (on the best coast). I'll set it for all 3 cars and use default temp.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You misspelled "hug a dick Fraley".

G Dawg likes this.
  3. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I meant Ill be in fraley tonight

G Dawg likes this.
  4. code3ryder

You won't be the only one. He might as well hang a ticket number dispenser on his ass.

G Dawg and vfrket like this.
  5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Keep up the good work :)

6. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

No need for a dispenser. Cum one cum all. :rock:

7. assjuice cyrus

@600 dbl are

Mark tells me he believes you are handling paints for this season, is that correct?

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I am lol? I have the paint for whomever my ferrari teammate is. I am getting a paint made for Perez and his teammate in the Porsche.

9. code3ryder

Painting isn't that hard once you get the hang of it. Easier if you have "the eye" I suppose. I'll be running my new paint tonight.

10. Venom51

Seems like your team management skills need some work. Did any team not have a paint scheme last season? :D

11. code3ryder

When are teams being chosen?

12. assjuice cyrus

Thats why I was asking. I think its a mis understanding on his part some. I belive he had the impression that you were doing paints,as in you actually making them and having apex button box on there. I told him i would call you out on it and he said no dont worry about we can just run whatever, i informed him thats not how we roll over here on the beeb, that i might just make a whole new thread to bust your balls. Lol .

So, that brings @Venom51 into the mix.

Hey Buddy, mind throwing a scheme together for us please? He said he likes black, base and red and grey acents. He already sugned us up again on the forum as a team. If you can make sure theres still a small owl on there and the apex button box logo dont care how big that is.

And hide ass juice in there but dont tell mark hahaha

code3ryder likes this.
  13. Venom51

You sure I can't just hint at it and call it Fraley's Rectal Ointment.?

14. assjuice cyrus

Perfect!

15. 600 dbl are

I will be more than happy to have some paints made for the teams. I will need the HFD1 logo sent to me and I'll get it worked up. Let me know the car you are running.

16. code3ryder

you guys want this private or open?

17. code3ryder

it's open and labeled wera practice

18. assjuice cyrus

No no no, theres no need for you to arrange any paint jobs being made. Kenny did a find job with the last one and if he doesnt mind doing it again we will be good. I have been takimg good care of my hands and theres nice and soft. I will take care of Kenny if we ever are in the same place. :crackup::rock:

19. 600 dbl are

Seriously, I have no issues helping out. I know I've been absent lately and it's because I have a lot of shit going on. Believe it or not, I miss the merry band or retards :D

20. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

@600 dbl are @Venom51 We gonna do a second channel and badmouth these bitches all race long? Get it recorded?