1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Your corrected paints are in your TeamSpeak folder. There is also a decal layer to change the front banner color if you are using Trading Paints pro.

2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

That was fun to watch last night. Didn't think I would miss running since I knew I wouldn't be able to do every race, But I was like damit I should of ran last during the whole time watching it.

I leave tomorrow and wont be back till Saturday night and its only going to get worse as we get into our busy season at work. I may try to pop in here and there if they don't mind.

3. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Man, if I can find a second im gonna be right up in the midpack. Second and a half and Ill be golden.

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I know I Racing's results are still screwed up, but shouldn't the results be under hosted ?

5. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I'll show you the way ;)

6. Venom51

We've got work to do at Road America because I sucked when it was hot there last time. We'll do some logging and work on it in practice.

7. code3ryder

Did some afternoon laps (didn't look at temps) and used the Suzuka settings just to learn the track in the car (played it on Ride2 but it's way different). Did a 2:08 with lots of room for improvement. In looking at the results from last year was a 2:02 and Kenny did a 2:03.4. I see lots of chances to severely fuck up your car with a big crash.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Just use IMSA practice as PRL is running the exact time & weather.

code3ryder likes this.
  9. Venom51

Yep...crashes there in some spots can be catastrophic.

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Track temp was 81° and I busted out a 2:02:262.

I think it's turn six, the left hander before the long sweeping right, is giving me fits.

Edit 2:02:006 light fuel

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    code3ryder likes this.
  11. code3ryder

Damn!

12. Venom51

Let's get some Road America swerve on around 8pm ish tonight if everyone is game.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm going to try and make it. I have to clean house for my surprise birthday party tomorrow night and start work on a box for a customer. I have zero clue how I got roped into the cleaning.

I will say this, you won't have to make too many adjustments from the Sebring set up. I think we can even lower the car since it's not as bumpy there.

14. Venom51

It's no mystery. Your domestic environmental control organism is malfunctioning. Put some new shoes on her feet and stand her back in front of the sink.

600 dbl are likes this.
  15. Pittenger5

Sounds like someone sucks at secrets.

600 dbl are likes this.
  16. Pittenger5

Turned a handful of laps at lunch today. Focused on smooth braking like Kenny went over with me last night. Its amazing how much more you brake by not stomping on the pedal. I actually had to move my braking points deeper in a couple places.

Venom51, 600 dbl are and code3ryder like this.
  17. Venom51

You should also find that with smoother application on and off the brake pedal that you can run the brake bias further to the rear and improve braking distances a little more. People that stomp on the pedal usually end up running the brake bias more towards the front because they feel like the rear of the car is always loose on entry.

18. Pittenger5

2:02.8, 1.5 seconds off my PB

600 dbl are likes this.
  19. Venom51

Sweet... Now you'll be in the mix.

20. code3ryder

Rig V2.0 is done!

20180324_172916-02.jpeg

Love this set up so much better. The seat is nice. Hopefully the inverteds will help with braking.

BigBird, Venom51 and 600 dbl are like this.