1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Cant decide if I should stick to team Purrari, or try something new. Depends how good I am at the photoshop I guess.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That's not entirely true. Going from a 980Ti to a 1080Ti would be an improvement but not double. The 1070Ti would be the equivalent of the 980Ti in performance, I would wait for another card generation. You also don't get a ton of improvement in iRacing in SLI. It's not very well optimized. I do it merely to reduce the load on the cards so they run cooler. It's also not supported in VR.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    G Dawg likes this.
  3. Venom51

We have someone here that can do it. Eric and I both are capable. I'm just not very artistically inclined.

4. Pittenger5

Meh, not worth bothering you guys. You know its not going to be serious.

5. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

thanks i use to have motec installed on my pc but built a new one, can you run through what i need? what car are you running

6. Venom51

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I know Gary and I are running the 488 GTE. Not sure if Kenny is going rouge and running the Ford this year.

ajcjr likes this.
  8. Venom51

I turned some more laps in it but before I run it for a season I need to build a workbook for it and do some testing.

9. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Ha, I would love to but I am only home about 3 to 4 days a month now days. I’ve put over 76,000 miles on my truck in the shade over a year.

G Dawg likes this.
  10. Pittenger5

Im team Purrari again

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Why don't you ladies put your big girl pants on and run the 2nd Sebring race tomorrow night ?

12. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about putting me on a team. I'm not sure if I will make every Tuesday race. Soon as weather breaks I'll be golfing, and may not be home in time. So if there's 2 guys that wanna fight for the championship go get it.

13. Venom51

No...you signed up bitch. You are going to be there for every race.

600 dbl are and assjuice cyrus like this.
  14. Venom51

8pm - Sebring - GT3 cars.

15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

[​IMG]

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Same shit, different day.
    Started from the pits, worked my way up to 8th in class after a double stint.
    Next driver gets in and works us up to P5.
    Driver after him gets in and I stop watching only to come back 10 minutes later to see a black screen.
    Put my headset on to see that he got disconnected and the car crashed into 2 cars that were having a picnic in T1.
    Back down to P10 :(

17. Venom51

That's part of team racing.

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yup and now the guy that's in the car{who got disco'd} , who said he was doing 2:03's is doing 2:09's
    There was a bit of comedy though early on. Some jag wad driving a GTE took out at least 10 cars :)
    Running scorching 2:10's

19. Venom51

Eric and I ran the GT3 cars last might. 2:01's on a full tank. 2:00:6 with 5 gallons in it.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

The leader is doing 2:04s
    We're in P3 right now doing 2:05 me 2:06
    Track is slick