1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The USPS/ups/FedEx rage thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Jun 27, 2020.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Yeah, we are seeing Christmas cards from mid-December arriving as well as mail sent 1 or 2 days ago.
    It is a bit of a crap shoot.

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Usps just got my package here, shipped Monday from Guam, arrived in NC today

3. 1kk8

1kk8 Well-Known Member

Just got a packaged delivered via USPS ordered on Nov 20th...

...it did have to come from Russia however :rolleyes:

4. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

well... I was doing alright here for a while. currently though, 2 hoodies from China. got from China to PG County, MD like 20 miles away in 10 days. totally typical and normal. it has now been 14 days with no update from USPS about it moving towards my house. if they would have just held it somewhere, i would have drove over and just picked it up. lord knows where it is now. fuckin christ.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just received a Christmas card today in Paris that left Baltimore in early December.

6. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Wtf? You been on Wish.com?

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It has been over a month and the USPS package I sent to my parents in Canada has still not arrived. I sent a birthday gift to my niece USPS in July that never did arrive. Tracking on both shows as "in transit". When I shipped the items the people working at the post office did not inspire confidence. I do not think I am physically capable to work as slowly as they were. I will go out of my way to avoid using those inefficient clown shoe wearing motherfuckers ever again.

TX Joose, Bloodhound and Ducti89 like this.
  8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Hon, you're fitting right in. :crackup:

beac83 and Ducti89 like this.
  9. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Nice already trying to get deported. :D

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Hey, all I know is if I did my job as poorly as USPS does theirs I would get fired. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove to me that they do not deserve it.:D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well...Baltimore

joec likes this.
  12. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

naw, but might as well be though. high quality bootleg fashion clothes for my doggo. he's a little dude, and likes outdoor adventures, he be getting cold. but hey, if it looks EXACTLY the same as the dope shit for 1/8th of the price, I'm game. Moncler puffy vest and Off-White leash for my dude haha. I get to dress him like a rapper for the winter time and he can style on all the other doggos at class.

don't worry, also ordered wool mittens for my mom for her bday that was like 3 weeks ago now. also not here.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's pretty damn close to a couple of international airports and the ocean.

14. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

In the last week at least they changed the date from Jan 8th to the 11th... Screenshot_20210114-152613_Chrome.jpg

15. joec

joec brace yourself

Usps from chi town arrived the beginning of last week..month and a half.. stimulus check arrived today. Went out jan 6. Usps.

16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I've got 3 packages stuck at usps in Illinois for the past couple weeks now. I ordered some head covers back in December, and the company forgot to ship them. Called them up first week of Jan, and the guy was very apologetic and said it hadn't shipped yet. I said no worries, but since they are still there, can you toss in a few other things that have popped up on your site I'd like to buy that weren't available back in Dec. I told him it wasn't worth shipping all this little stuff separate as the duty would kill me. Guy said no prob, and said he tossed them in, no charge. Next day I get tracking info for the 2 extra separate packages....lol. Free stuff (~$15 items) will probably cost me $30cdn in duty. When they get here..... Hopefully by spring :D

The final pieces of my golf bag puzzle. I've managed to put together a complete bag of Mizuno's from ebay, global golf, local buys, and other places since last summer. Something to hunt for and keep me sane this past year. Here's hoping I can get my handicap into single digits this summer. I can't blame the clubs anymore :D

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So my latest UPS story is "Your package was damaged. We have notified the seller." That was 2 days after it was supposed to be delivered. Target says they gave me a refund, but still waiting for it to show up.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The problem with getting really great clubs is when you continue to suck and you throw the clubs, curse at them and send them into the water you have to go get them out 'cause even if you picked them up on the cheap, replacing them would cost a small fortune . :D

Who am I trying to kid, I used to try and chase down the balls I wacked 'cause even if they were $2 each balls that's still a $2 ball. :D

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And that helped?

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.