1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The USPS/ups/FedEx rage thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  2. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

3. joec

joec brace yourself

Screenshot_20201231-104442_Chrome.jpg yep....left Chicago earlier this month..back in aurora now.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Better then my update. Mine is still saying the same in transit message from the other day.

I'm about to give up, say f it and just buy another head at the brick and mortar.

Here's where I'd say "never gonna use usps again" but when it's on someone else's dime I'll roll the dice again.

joec likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Another successful deliveries, yesterday and today. Actually earlier than estimated.

These were FedEx.

~sent from mobile

6. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

The "lost" and then found FedEx package was in fact delivered the day after I filed a claim. I should also mention I placed an order at BH Photo Sunday night and the box was delivered via FedEx Tuesday morning about 9AM. I love the next day free shipping from BH Photo, better than Amazon Prime for sure.

7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Must have been a new person on my route. Regular one would have delivered this to the porch.

[​IMG]

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Idiot (Fed-ex) left a package out in the rain (been raining for 3 hrs.) on a table I have outside.
    Another friggin' 15 feet and it would have been under cover. Lazy slag...:mad:

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

$15 Whataburger gift card left in the mailbox a couple-three times a year goes a long way towards the end of those kinds of things.

Granted, you shouldn't have to bribe people to do their jobs conscientiously, but a little grease makes things move a little bit easier.

10. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Don't know if it was USPS or Amazon employees in an enterprise box truck that delivered a tonneau cover to my house at 7am that I order at 10pm the night before on Amazon.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Walmart has them all beat. Ordered some stuff online, and it seems that they had locally and delivered it the next morning in Walmart shopping bags.

12. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Wife Knits the regular lady socks every year (same for the kids bus driver, teacher, etc). Warm toes make happy people... This was probably just a temp holiday fill in.

auminer and OGs750 like this.
  13. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

PCF final mile delivery service sucks also.
    On Monday, scheduled delivery is Tuesday; on Tuesday it changes to Wednesday;
    on Wednesday it changes to Thursday, and now it says delivery will be tomorrow.
    New Years Day.....Yeah, sure it will.

14. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

No whataburger in the great white north,goota go swiss chalet,right Dan

15. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I still have a hockey stick outstanding thanks to the USPS. They did get my hockey pants to me somewhat on time.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What brand of stick?

17. Ducti89

Bauer Flylite, 102 flex p88 curve. If you see it hold onto it for me.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You tried the Stringking or True sticks?

I'm bored, might run up past Pure Hockey tomorrow.

19. Ducti89

The True seems good but heavy. What kind of shot do you like taking and from where? I like low kick sticks. I have the power. I need the speed off of the blade

Attached was my work in June in someone’s skates after I took a slapshot. 5C3B7010-0236-4F5C-98D2-EFA0241A0230.jpeg

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I just watch hockey but a few of the dads of some of the kids I coach do beer leagues and Hockey is exploding around here for some (cool) reason with kids. The dads all seem to dig the True stuff but talk about Stringking (a lacrosse company that is expanding into Hockey and Baseball) because of the price point.

My wife is a hockey nut. She'll watch NHL, AHL, KHL, college, youth. . . any hockey. :)