1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I mean.....these are "adults" for crying out loud....literally these are fully grown adults with toddler brains in their empty heads.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Couldn't they at least find someone attractive? Oh, wait, that would be "Beauty shaming"..

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

She's was Captain Marvels co-pilot in the movie.....she's being hired because of her wealth/breadth of acting talent. :rolleyes:

5. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Saw it, wasn't in the least impressed..

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Think it’ll outsell the girl ghostbusters?

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

They really made that?

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

11. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

If being high on weed is a valid excuse, then it's not a good place to be anyone.

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Good point.

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I agree for the most but pot is not an hallucinogenic drug. <no troll> Interesting observation that you assumed race was an catalyst in the IRS/Cop thread but not with the difference of religion here. </no troll>

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Did a quick google on this statement. There are more than a few research universities that disagree.

15. auminer

Are these the same Prominent Universities that claim it makes you grow man boobs and rape de white wimminz?

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'll let you check that. Most said it was difficult to classify as it didn't fit neatly into any one category. It can have hallucinogenic effects...according to the articles.

17. auminer

I no longer partake, I can be paranoid & lazy just fine on my own, but back when I conducted my own research (and very thorough research it was!) I never saw hallucinations.

Anecdotal, yes, but enough anecdotes is a dataset.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My anecdotes don't recall specifics, since they date back to well before the turn of the century, but damn if some of tracks on dark side of the moon didn't spark some mental images that I'm reasonably certain were not real.

19. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

My assessment is based on the location of the story. I'm well travelled in the USA, and quite aware of our issues around policing, firearms and race.
    I've only been to the UK twice in my life, 35 and 5 years ago for a couple of days each time, and do not have enough familiarity with the situations and cultural biases there to make any assessment at all in that story.

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Wow, I can see if it was laced with something else. I stand somewhat difficult to classify corrected.

Just an observation on my part. BTW, the murder occurred in France.