1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

2. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Scary stuff, I remember my last visit to Seattle (2014) and you could see the signs. Notice nobody from the city council was interviewed.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

And you guys thought we had it bad here with MAGA hats...

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I just watched that, the comments on Youtube pretty well sum it up. Dem city turning into a shithole but who keeps voting them in. Elections have consequences. Looks like people and especially business owners are getting fed up. Vote out all the current assholes and take your city back or keep spiraling down the drain. I think the business owners should do a little vigilante street cleaning on their own for a few nights, the message would spread fast enough that you ain't stayin here anymore.

6. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Yeah it was quite long but eye opening. Glad I live in the middle of nowhere

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Liberals are who needs to go. These dumbasses move and just start over with their non sense. They are truly scum. Rid them from the planet. Worthless

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Yet they stay in this terrible country...

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Seattle looks like SF

11. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

If only the irony of demanding citizens who have gripes and complaints leave the country could come around and smack the dungeon once in a while. A good scroll of the topics clearly shows nothing but unqualified love and admiration for the greatest country on earth. :flag:

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Who demanded citizen leave?

13. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Not sure. I just think it odd that someone continues to stay in a bad place instead of going to a place they feel/know is better.

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Demand was my word and overstated for PnP's post, but not an uncommon call (in general) for those who don't like it to GTFO with no hint of the irony. This country is great IMO because there's room for the pendulum to keep swinging and because no one is happy 100% of the time. I've pulled back on "keeping up" so I don't know what's in the news everyday anymore and I really do think it helps refocus on the commonality we all have. Better than that, it's also made me realize that no matter who's wasting my money or how, my time is best spent making more and that's best done by making more friends than enemies. But I can't quit this place and have to stop myself from posting dungeon stuff quite often...this place has some of that track crack sprinkled on it or something.

K51000 likes this.
  16. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

What a Shit hole. Yep, keep up those sanctuary cities.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

A woman published a paper on gender dysphoria based on peer and social influences that might contribute to the development of gender dysphoria. Once the media found out they made the org re-review a peer reviewed research paper. Basically it was a coping mechanism, one friend would announce his/her new transgender identity, then another friend in the group would, and so on.

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Funny. What I see is the right thinking that people should respect what the country was built on and the left demanding that everything change to suit the current politically charged narrative...

BHP41, Fonda Dix and brex like this.