1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They know how to party.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

In the late 80's I was into certain venture that exposed me to diverse populations (of white people). Some of those activities required late evening work in nightclubs and the most productive were either gay (JR's, Village Station) or very avant garde (Stark).

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

That and you live in Boulder.

beac83 likes this.
  4. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Well he is Fonda Dix.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If the wife bought that story then good for you.

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

As if we needed a reminder...stupid knows no bounds.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I rather got the sense that the guy was mocking the stoopid.

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I got he was mocking the stupid but to me it ain't too smart to pay money and tied up the courts to do it. Plus, his fifteen minutes of fame will be based on how stupid he was.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He's 69 years old.

What the fuck does he have to do? :D

11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

If you identify as 14yo and have sex with an adult, does the other adult get charged with statutory rape?

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

If you are 21 but identify as 16 and have sex with a 17 year old, is it all kosher?

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not condoning 4 year old kids toking up, but it's totally fine to dope them up with Adderall, Xanax, Prozac, and who knows what else, because they got a doctor's prescription. :rolleyes:

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Hate that shit as well.....^^^

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

https://people.com/health/tess-holliday-slams-victorias-secret/

In an interview with Vogue, Ed Razek, the chief marketing officer, said that using diverse models would undermine the “fantasy” aspect of the show.

“Shouldn’t you have transsexuals in the show? No. No, I don’t think we should. Well, why not? Because the show is a fantasy. It’s a 42-minute entertainment special,” he said. “… We attempted to do a television special for plus-sizes [in 2000]. No one had any interest in it, still don’t.”

I say "Bravo Ed!"

Ever notice that its only ever women that have this delusion that morbid obesity can somehow be both healthy and sexy? You never see a dude that looks like this thinking they belong on the cover of Men's Health or Muscle & Fitness magazine, or somehow convince themselves that they are in good health and shouldn't lose the extra poundage.

[​IMG]

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Is that a real picture of this Tess Holiday person in your link? If so, WTF?
    Not only no, but hell no should this person ever be in a VS show.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yeah.....she's 5'5 ~300 lbs

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:The lard ass says she won't be giving VS any of her money. Of course she won't. Most likely because they don't have a tent and awning division... There are clothes I will not buy because they don't look good on me. Too bad Ms. Holiday did not have the same level of self awareness. Maybe if there were less people spouting that "you are beautiful just the way you are" bullshit people like her would not have as much of a sense of entitlement and think they deserve to be able to wear clothes made for a way different body type.

It is a bit discouraging that Ed Razek apologized for his statement though. It was spot on and really should not have required an apology.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

This would be tantamount to skinny twink guys causing an uproar that Big & Tall shops don't make clothes that cater to their stature....again, notice how you never see that happen.