1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Trump said that babies can be ripped from the womb at 9 months old. Almost verbatim. :)
    That's why I figured his source was from the Twatter-in-Chief.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Where did he say that? I expect a lot of goofy shit from him but that is impressive.

3. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

4. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty normal, commit a felony (assuming assaulting an officer with a firearm classifies) and any innocents killed are your responsibility. Lots of places with laws like that on the books.

Truly feel bad for the cop though, that will fuck them up forever.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

It was simply a descriptor for the relationship. Like brothers or friends. You sexualized it in your head when you heard "gay" and a Sesame St aged child would never ask themselves where the pee pee goes. ;)

beac83 likes this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Negative

If they were simply friends that's all that needs to be said about their "relationship". What does gay mean? That you're romantically/sexually attracted to the same sex.

9. Chino52405

Romantic and sexual are not the same though and a romantic relationship between 2 people can be described to any child without ever discussing sex or sexuality. Did you grow up thinking about the fact that your parents bang? No, they were your parents. Two people in a committed relationship that (hopefully) cared deeply about each other whether or not they had sex regularly. Sex will play as big or small of a role in a gay relationship as it does in a hetero relationship especially over the long term. The obsession with defining gay relationships by the sex that is or isn't had is a straight issue.

10. Chino52405

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Without the sex, it's just called friends.

12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

So Trump and Melania are just friends then?

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

HeteroSEXual. HomoSEXual. Notice the common ground. Without the physical it is simply friendship and there is ZERO need to make any component of the relationship sexual.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You need to stop smoking weed :crackup:

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

In my experience with them as friends, gay men have proven to be the most promiscuous population on the planet.

16. Chino52405

I know a number of gay couples in long term relationships and that does not ring true. Single men are no doubt the most promiscuous group on the planet regardless of preference for man, woman, or goat.

I give up with you. Go tell a 5 year old about how penises go in vaginas and thats the only reason couples are together. Gay couples exist out in the world and if you can't figure out how to relate that to child without talking about intercourse then the world has passed you by.

17. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Could have fooled me.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What are you arguing? He said you don't have to factor in sex when talking to a kid.

19. Chino52405

His claim as I understand it is by labeling the relationship "gay" you are introducing sexualization of the relationship into a program for children. My argument is that a homosexual relationship can be explained exactly the same way to a sesame street aged child as a hetrosexual relationship would be.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Kiss my A$$ Chino. My brother was gay I shared an apartment with him several times over the years. One of my closest childhood friends is gay. I have a pretty f%(king good idea what goes on in the "Gay" world and how to deal with communicating that to children. Bert and Ernie have been around a long time. There sexuality was never an issue for anyone with an iota of common sense. There is ZERO reason to sexualize in any way a character in a children's show.