1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Never happy...always need drama to stay in the spotlight since they have nothing to offer society

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

3. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

What happened to the YouTube thread......

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:
    So how exactly do they determine admissions. If there truly isn’t such a thing as gender and they truly believe gender is neutral - How do they distinguish who is who or what is what? What do they base admissions on.

Liberalism is so awesome. LOL

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seems like it might be time to apply and leave the gender line blank.

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Welcome to 6 months ago.

8. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

BHP41 likes this.
  9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I came across it on FB. There was an idiot claiming that since the first selection of the emoji color is white, it's racist.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Changing the colors from the old yellow to anything else was a solution searching for a problem.

BHP41 likes this.
  11. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bernhard has always said shit like that for attention.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What's funny is the women I know who hate Hilary all tend to be strong well educated independent women. Exact opposite of her idiotic reasoning.

crashman, G 97 and R Acree like this.
  14. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

God I hope the left keeps this sh*t up. They're spitting on people left and right. The ability to see that "maybe" their candidate was just plain trash is lost on them; so instead they put down anyone that didn't vote for their candidate. Trump was a really bad candidate for the right. However, after 8 years of Obama the left put up the worst candidate in history hoping to shame everyone into voting for someone just because of a vagina. They simply can't accept the fact that they were wrong. I still can't believe Trump won, but the left have only themselves to blame.

crashman likes this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Bernhard said a lot of women have "compromised" and "given in" by getting married and unfortunately "don't have the luxury to think for themselves." She said these women must be "under the thumb" of their husbands.

:crackup: Talk about being condescending towards women. She really needs to get out and meet more woman then. Nobody told Grandma Cloyd what to do and I pitty the fool who thinks they can tell my sister or any of my friends wives what they can or can not do. :D
    She’s giving woman zero respect.
    Insert black thumbs up emoji here

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  16. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

So someone who acts and behaves in accordance to societies norms and values is nothing but more white privilege.
    I can live with this.
    You reap what you sow.
    :rock::flag:

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

"______" privilege exists so idiots can blame anyone other than themselves for failing.

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Eh...I was single digits young when I first had the thought that I'd won the birth lottery being white, male and American. I feel zero guilt about it, but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It also doesn't mean that all white people have a cake walk in life or get everything over people of color.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Or maybe you were just born on easy street and color and gender had nothing to do with it.
    Born American? Of course it's a benefit. Americans have built a prosperous country.
    As to the rest, you can't identify specific situations where a white person is privileged and declare that white privilege exists.
    It either exists for white people as a group or it doesn't exist.