1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So apparently I missed this gunfire by a matter of minutes. Was in Austin this past week and went to a roaring 20's party a few blocks away from this. It fizzled out quickly after mid-night so we decided to head over to 6th where the road was blocked off and everyone had spilled out into the street hanging out.

Walked right past the corner where this happened probably minutes beforehand.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/2-shot-at-sixth-street-club-on-new-years-day/

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Obviously fake news and racist. No guns in Austin and no telling what the person they are hunting identifies as.

K51000 likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Definitely no guns in Austin.....but what they do have are public electric scooters. I thought it was like a joke when I'd heard how bad it was, but they are literally strewn everywhere across the ground like a toddler's play area. I think people just stop, get off and throw them on the ground. I saw more e-scooters lying on the ground than I did cigarette butts.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Shall we take bets on at what age he'll first attempt suicide?

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think it'll depend on how long the publicity lasts. When that well runs dry I think the likelihood will go up enormously.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

K51000 likes this.
  10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I bet that horse already left the barn

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

“I have no delusions that it’s going to pass. I wouldn’t probably vote for it myself,” he said.

Then quit wasting our time and money you stupid, f*****g Democrat. Jesus.

K51000 likes this.
  13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So is hers supposed to smell different or better than most of them ?

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

“The smell then “evolved into a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent,” according to the company.”

Oh, I’m sure it did.
    809E3351-35FB-417C-9E24-1E184DDBDD9D.jpeg

K51000 likes this.
  17. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I kid you not. One of my old roommates from UT, that I still pseudo stay in touch with.

Is the manager for the city in charge or the rental bikes in Austin. I'm sure he makes 6 figures just doing that.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh, the horror!

Is this it? Have we officially obtained maximum WTFedness?

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Men don't menstruate. I'm not confused at all.

brex and sdg like this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

These kinds of articles even make me start second guessing, though... Are they getting some sort of plumbing installed from which to leak, and are they taking hormones that will cause said plumbing to leak?

Or is this whole ""dilemma"" just a bunch of make believe bullshit?

I'm genuinely starting to wonder if medical science has .... I was going to say progressed, but in this case I believe REgressed is a better word... to the point that we can actually give men the parts required for menstruation?