1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Right to Choose

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Oct 26, 2003.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

:rolleyes: nsxt brainwashed maniac please.

i'm telling you, i got a portion of my pecker chopped off (well after birth) and didn't feel it. ;)

yes, if someone i loved had the foresight to know she was not ready for a child, and had an abortion, i would marry her. if she used abortion as birth control multiple times, i MIGHT not.

i just love how you made the question, and then thought twice and edited it. what a puss.

for everyone's info, etemplet asked (before he erased the post) would anyone here actually marry a woman who has had an abortion. then he went on to illustrate that they not only demonstrated promiscuity, but was selfish, and irresponsibe as well. then, he cowardly removed his statement. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2003
  2. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

about pain in a fetus I am not sure. surgery is often done on new borns with no anesthesia because there is little pain for them but much risk with the poisons used to put them under.

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

as someone who worked years in a pediatric. cardiac cath/intervention lab, i can vouch.

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

amazing, etemplet just "disappeared"?

weird.

5. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

Yea, some people think about the feelings of others. Imagine that.

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

can't.