1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Queen is Dead

Discussion in 'General' started by fastedyamaha, Sep 8, 2022.

1. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

RIP
    She seemed like a real pistol.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Lemmy is dead, Lydon is an American now, Morrisey has become an insufferable twat, the Gallagher are still wank pheasants and now the queen is dead. England is the suck right now. What are they going to do?

Ozzy has Parkinson’s but is yapping about moving back to England. There is hope!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They have Chuck. He'll be King for at least a little while so should be entertaining.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah but that red headed prince that was pretty kick ass has gone all kalifornian woke over some chick. Let’s hope chuckie is more Lemmy than morrisey.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, he was never going to be King and has gotten older so he was headed towards wallpaper status anyway. Maybe one of Will and Kates kids will turn out to be a terrible teen if we're lucky.

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

It is definitely a mixed bag on the reaction to this

7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

The old girl had to spend time with Truss yesterday, that would put a strain on anyone’s constitution.

HPPT and Yzasserina like this.
  8. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

The Queen is Dead...
    Long Live The King...[​IMG]

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Prince Butch, the tyrannical, now only behind Chuck and Willy!
    “Sir, what will we be doing today?”
    “Taking back Scotland, lopping off heads and reinstituting the workhouses for orphans!”
    “Jolly good sir, and next week?”
    “Reconquer the Irish, lop off some heads, pillage the women and rape the cities!”
    “Bloody good sir, what about Australia and the americas?”
    “F@ck the aussies, bunch of criminals, don’t want them back and the colonies, they’ll see the light and come crawling back after we lop off the heads of the kardashians and 8/10ths of the real housewives!”

All hail Prince Butch!

Motofun352, Sudowoodo and motion like this.
  10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Does he promise to do that last one?

11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

OTOH, who are our parents? The United Kingdom and France. They put the fun in dysfunctional. :cool:

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Imagine having a job for 70 years....where every move you make is scrutinized by millions of people.

She was very impressive. RIP Queen

Yzasserina likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They are not even close to being everyone's parents.

Elizabeth was an amazing character and a great rep for the crown. I don't regularly follow the latest on the royals, but from what I have seen, the next generation is unlikely to live up to her standards.

969, StaccatoFan and IL8APEX like this.
  14. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Hey, Morrissey had to wait 34 years for his prophetic album to become reality.

ebastaard likes this.
  15. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

No German tourist attraction of England is a parent of mine………… upload_2022-9-8_15-4-1.jpeg :flag::D

CR750 likes this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Prince Butch drives around in a Morgan Super3 with twin Vickers machine guns mounted on the bonnet, the head of Mel Gibson mounted on the front bumper and with Iron Maiden blasting at 11. Prince Butch doesn’t f@ck about!

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I meant that in a larger, metaphysical and continuity sense, as a US citizen. Broke away from one parent, and the other parent helped you do it. We are a product of divorce. Ha!

Chino52405, BigBird and noles19 like this.
  18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I don’t get this. I am whizzing theough my book for book club tonight. Coach me up!

19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

What if we're native American?

bleacht and fastfreddie like this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Reparations.

Gorilla George likes this.