1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Professional Victim's Thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Seriously jealous whore.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Hugh Mungus , lol

V5 Racer likes this.
  5. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Here is an enabler: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/24/black-community-sees-charlotte-as-glimmering-fake-oz.html

"Places where residents tire of seeing police only when teams of officers sweep in to make arrests" but later "Those pockets of poverty aren't immediately evident. Charlotte doesn't have many stereotypical slums. Instead, lower-rent housing is in apartment complexes or condominiums nestled behind tree-lined roads or off the main thoroughfares."

"and remember well other blacks killed by police officers who did not face punishment." Except there have been 6 people killed and 2 were,t black this year. Oh then add in the population is 800K with a 35% black population so 280K. That is like me knowing anyone shot in Huntsville. Sorry but if that is the case you need to associate with different people as the vast majority of that 35% do not know the victims and further most are decent people.

Oh and the one guy shot without a gun...... white LOL All others including an Asian man had guns
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...on-die-police-shooting-charlotte-year-n651861

In the end media are bugs that thrive on chaos and are not above wild tales and extrapolation to get it.

7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Annaliese can get it 2xITB. Probably the only beneficial use she has.

cajun636 likes this.
  8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Repatriations? I do not think that word means what you think it means. If that is what you meant to say, may I suggest Go Fund Me as a way to finance your one way ticket?

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I used exactly the word I wanted. I prefer repatriations to reparations. ;)

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Apparently she wasn't victimized enough before.....it kinda warms my heart to hear she's been getting threats from Trump supporters. :crackup:

To quote one of the commenters, this women is nuttier than squirrel shit. I'm finding it more and more interesting that SJW's are almost 100% female, interesting....

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Female with a few beta male orbiters.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If for no other reason, I want Trump to win so her head will explode.

aedwards01 likes this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

fm.jpg

BHP41 and Potts N Pans like this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Fuckin' Big Red.....the poster child for everything that's wrong (and it's pretty much everything) w/ feminism.

15. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

Awesome find. She truly is a bitch that just doesn't get it.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Seems like as good a place as any to put this.....

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ain't no damn way someone who grew up there doesn't recognize pine pollen. What a moron.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's a race to the bottom....every one of these bullshit fake hate crime stories needs to be put up on a pedestal for all to see just how foolishly irresponsible and childish these morons are and just how much they HATE white people to keep this idiotic narrative going even in the face of logic and reason saying that it's all fake.