1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Petrucci Files

Discussion in 'General' started by Used2befast, May 27, 2022.

1. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Chand likes this.
  2. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

So he walked off his crash, and went to dinner with his friends that night without knowing he had a broken leg. Hmmmm.

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Good thread idea. Emotional Italian and butt hurt locals should be a good mix! :D

Walking with a broken fibula is very possible.

JTRC51, Once a Wanker.. and Steeltoe like this.
  4. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

Coming from an athletic training point of view…..it is quite possible to walk away from a fractured fibula. The fibula is a non-weight bearing bone, it floats in between soft tissue. I’m sure he was experiencing some type of “discomfort” from a fall of that magnitude. Then with a followup medical visit that’s when an x-ray/mri/bone scan/ultrasound was performed and the injury was diagnosed.

thrak410 likes this.
  5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I walked on one for a week..finally admitted it was broke, used a BGS and it was repaired quickly. (3wks'ish).

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  6. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Yep, you can break bones and not know. A lot of times, on X-rays, they wont show as broken for a week or so.

7. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

This doesn’t seem to be going the way the OP envisioned. :D

8. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

You give me too much credit...blind as a bat:dead:

Continue on hehe

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Lots of time with the swelling it won't show on a x ray. They didn't find my broken scaphoid till 3 weeks later when I went back and said something ain't right, this still hurts.

10. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

I’m really trying to like the guy. But dang, karma always has a way of humbling.

He better start winning! Or it will be a long season or possibly a short season.

cbush likes this.
  11. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Oh, broken bones are a odd thing sometimes. My youngest ripper had a off during a practice day. Comes in and grabs another bike and continues riding the rest of the day.

Following morning, “my wrist hurts”. He actually broke it and was in a cast for a few months.

12. Busdriver02

Busdriver02 Well-Known Member

Hannah Lopa made an interesting comment (paraphrasing) that Petrucci kind of stays to himself in the paddock, and it's hard to get time to talk with him.
    There's all sorts of reasons that might be (shy, introverted, an elitist dick, etc.) but the end result may be that he feels like an outsider/lonely.
    Which might be fueling his social media activity.

Lots of speculation, but I wonder if some folks dragging him to hang out might make him more inclined to actually talk to humans rather than post on social media.

13. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

He was out to dinner with friends after his crash, so he isn't a total recluse. His break is legit sounding, but his shitting on the series is bigger than that. I think the bigger question is does he race next week, or will he race again period?

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Him & Herrin should switch seats!!

Nathey and StaccatoFan like this.
  15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Same results , Hayes & Gange with still kick their asses.

cav115, Nathey, Sudowoodo and 2 others like this.
  16. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I wonder what Claudio & Paolo are thinking about all of this? Between running out of gas at Daytona, and a 47 yr old beating their rider, poor social skills, and now this? Kazzo?

KneeDragger_c69 and Peter Hively like this.
  17. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

I dont think Warhorse wants to finish even farther behind the Yamahas in SBK...

JTRC51 likes this.
  18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Is warhorse the team that goes thru riders like toilet paper?

stk0308 likes this.
  19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I think this is the real question. I believe the fracture could be completely true, but...this also may be the reason to not get right back on that (war)horse and then back away if he's having regrets.

Michael Hausknecht likes this.
  20. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Yup, some Italian folks say this same thought proccess has already spooled up over there. The "injuries" are Danilo's way out and official retirement from roadracing and espcially his "escape" from the US series.

Michael Hausknecht likes this.