1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The party is over...

Discussion in 'General' started by crashman, Feb 7, 2021.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Well shit. It was good while it lasted. I just got this in an email from Alaska Airlines regarding my flights home from work.

Hello Craig,

We wanted you to know your upcoming flight is expected to be full, and you may be seated next to someone who is not traveling with you.

<blah blah blah endless bullshit about how they care about my safety>

Love,
    Alaska Airlines 

I am not terribly concerned about the virus but I am not looking forward to having to deal with morons that struggle to get on and off of planes in a timely manner and their little snot drooling crumb snatchers in airports again...

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It's fun going to the fitness center, there's hardly anyone there.

skidooboy likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You’re a United States citizen now. Take off the toque and embrace your inner Karen, and demand to speak to the manager! :crackup:

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

still baffles me how people standup while taxiing and think they are any closer to deplaning than those at the window seats. Usually Im one of the last off the plane and manage to catch them in the terminal. Dont get me started on boarding.

5. hdpromos

hdpromos Well-Known Member

Time for you to step up and buy a first class ticket?

Knotcher likes this.
  6. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

RIGHT??!?!!!! God that pisses me off!

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Take an internal flight in Russia when you have a chance. They are standing up, getting luggage out of the bins when the plane has just landed, and still doing 150mph. So aggressive.

Phl218 likes this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

Same in Germany. Boggles my mind, so annoying and inefficient

KneeDragger_c69 and motion like this.
  9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Germans... inefficient? That's CRAZY talk!

KneeDragger_c69 and YamahaRick like this.
  10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Shoot them. Easy access in and out.

Phl218 likes this.
  11. Phl218

Phl218 .

driven by a bunch of selfish super important business clowns who need to be off the plane first.

(to all end up in the same bus who drives them to the terminal)

SMFH

12. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

One of the best aspects of first/business class is getting through passport control and customs in the blink of an eye. Usually coming home to SEA I’m out of the terminal in no more than 15 minutes from door open at the gate. Almost all of that is because I stay ahead of the throng and never check bags.

13. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

At least you’re not a US-based crew working in the cockpit. Russian ATC hate Americans - they’ll clear you on runway vector at 500 ft. just so you can fly straight over a military gunnery range. Cunts all around.

I prefer Alitalia - everyone claps and cheers when the jet makes a landing, no matter how rough. Anyone know or they still serve Chianti while rolling up to the gate? Makes up for the stink of olive oil in the head.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You want to know the difference between flying next to someone before the COVID plandemic and in the midst of the COVID plandemic?

Literally nothing....other than the force you to sit there with a face diaper over your pie hole the entire flight. It's stupid and its pointless. It's ESPECIALLY stupid and pointless that you can sit shoulder to shoulder with 200 strangers in a sealed metal tube for 4-5 hours non-stop.....but most kids across the country are not allowed to sit in a classroom and be taught in person.

CLOWN WORLD

Rising Sun, Phl218 and Greg ZX6R like this.
  15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I would imagine that the airport clubs are going to start filling up with those same people again. It is sorta funny / sorta annoying to see them all talking loudly trying to outbusiness each other.

Phl218 likes this.
  16. Phl218

Phl218 .

for real.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I re-watched "Up In The Air" yesterday just for fun.

Ahhh, the good ol' days.....

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

In essence, Audi or BMW drivers...(?)

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

yes

20. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

I was one of Danny McBride’s groomsmen in the wedding scene!