1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The ohio drivers sux thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave Wolfe, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Discuss.

2. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Everybody is a bad driver.

3. sdg

sdg *

Ohio cops suck more. But not as bad as Utah.

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

5. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

F@ck Brutus Buckeye ... he doesn’t even have a motorcycle endorsement on his license :D

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Haven't been the Ohio on the semi-regular since maybe late 2017, to be honest I don't recall the drivers there being that bad....but when you come from NY/NJ/CT drivers, I'd imagine Ohio is a blessing. CT I've always upheld are the worst drivers I've ever seen.

7. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

All I know about drivers in other states is that when I go through S GA and N FL on the way to Daytona, I always make better time in the right lane because EVERYONE ELSE IS IN THE LEFT LANE!!!

stk0308 and casjoker like this.
  8. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Left lane lock aholes make me boil over every damn day! Especially with the frequent signs posted that say “state law, slower traffic to the right” or “state law, left lane for passing only” I’m surprised I haven’t gotten a ticket for close passing these aholes when I cut back over to the far left lane after passing them on the right. :mad:

9. Dave Wolfe

Oh for cryin out loud. Its an entire state of drivers who take it upon themselves to hog the fast lane at 2mph under the limit side by side with the car in the next lane. For miles. Like its not a bad thing to do.

10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

The last 3 times I’ve been pulled over by an Ohio officer, saying yes sir no sir thank you sir has gotten me out of a ticket I deserved...plus not having a ticket in 25 years.

Gixxerguy855 and Ducti89 like this.
  11. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I went to Ohio once, and left.

noles19 likes this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

All I know is the slag in the BMW X5 behind me this morning in slow-to-stopped construction traffic who tried to pass me on the shoulder wasn’t very happy at the kind officer that took exception to her attitude of entitlement...

I’ll put MN drivers up against anywhere else I’ve driven, they’re shoo-ins for worst drivers in the galaxy!

fastedyamaha likes this.
  13. Dave Wolfe

Ohio is like a state full of CT suburu drivers.

14. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Oh, well on that case, you should’a said “lesbians.”

Ducti89 likes this.
  15. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

It’s everywhere, anymore.

16. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Maryland drivers suck. Seems to be any state with a heavy Police presence on the highway suck.

Case and point: i went to St. Louis years ago and drove through Ohio at night. I think i saw 30 traffic stops along the way. I was amazed.

ducnut and beechkingd like this.
  17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Ha! Were you on 71 between Cincy and Columbus?

18. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Thats the best policy!

19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Does ohio still have the signs saying don't pick up hitchhikers because of high meth usage in the area?

20. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

No, we get down on opiods now, meth is for pussies.

JJJerry likes this.