1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The official cycle jam roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, May 26, 2014.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yep. LWSB and DSS race. Happened right in front of me. Yellow plate SV(I think) clipped a white plate SV and sent him tumbling. Dude with the yellow plates was eratic as eff the whole race. I passed him several times on my FZR only to have him motor back on me in the straights. Dude had NO race line whatsoever. He was all over the map. He cut me off several times making me go into defensive mode. Effed up my whole race. I finally just let his ass go.

When I was done I rolled my bike up on the trailer and went to find him. I was fucking PISSED. But, cooler heads prevailed and I was talked out of it. I also looked for the dude he crashed but never found him. I wanted to tell him what I saw. I did talk to Sean and he said he'd take care of it.

Now, I'm still a yellow plate noob my damned self but at least I can hold a smooth line. That fucking dude was all over the place. Hell, even on the straights he was wiggling around.

:down:

2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

I know Dante on his white-plate 250 clipped the back of someone braking hard going into 1 during the start the DSS race and he crashed out.

The yellow plate LWTSB guys got into the white plate DSS guys and caused a bit of a jam; Draik went around a couple into 1 and then got motored up the hill and unable to get back around them at 2/3... he knows he needs to improve on his starts so that won't be an issue again...

3. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

In my experience cooler heads need to prevail. Be the guy with class. He didn't take you out or hurt you, he just frustrated and scared you. Speak to him professionally and ask him to consider the consequences or riding erratically. Then let race direction know, and you did so, absolutely proper response. Yelling and screaming only escalates the stupidity.

You did the right thing, good on ya.

4. Damn good advice right there.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yep, you're right.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ok, back to the fun shit....

The best part of my weekend was seeing Phils face after coming off the track getting first place in LWSS novice. Dude actually went out and earned it. Had an excellent start, and made some awesome passes. :clap:

7. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Wait, Metalhead did the right thing? That is never even possible. Now I've heard errthang.

bs meter on the red limiter and shit

the end

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Hey even I'm capable of doing the right thing once in a while. Like there's the time....

I got nothing.

9. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

This! :up:

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

:D

Thanks man!

I got your electrical hookup.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

It wasn't mine. I didn't bring one. Obviously you stole somebody elses.:Poke:

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Here's some random musings from this weekend.....

I came out of the trailer toilet Sat morning after taking a whiz about 10am. As I walked out onto the top step to go back to my pit, I saw Photo Chick standing out in the main road with her arms out wide declaring "I'm still in my PJ's". She then turned and walked away. I was like "Ohhhhhkay".

They were 'little mermaid' jammies or some shit.

Saturday night Phil declared that he had found a place that sold fish and chips. I was fine with McDonalds, but he said he found it on the GPS. The place was in some high dollar country club. We both stank like eff and looked like shit but they let us in anyway. We had scotch, beer, and the aforementioned fish and chips.

My tent blew away Thursday night in the hurricane that came through. I found it about twenty pits down up against someones trailer. I didn't find my chairs until two days later.

Duct tape will NOT....I repeat.....NOT keep an air mattress with a hole in it from leaking.

I have more but, I gotta go shower. Long ass day at work.

To be continued.....

13. roy826ex

The tent may have been the one I caught in my side while I was attempting to hold my ezup down. Wind was intense as I fought off a tent, ezup taking flight and yelling for help all at the same time. Some guy from up that way came and got the tent about the time my wife appeared and asked me if I needed any help :eek: gee no honey I'm used to holding back a full tent, ezup in 40 mph winds.

Glad the tent was not destroyed since it was severely wadded against me under the ezup :D

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

Oh.

I will mount it back next
    Time.

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

But you didn't BBQ at the same time :Poke:

16. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Good meeting you dude. Thanks for bringing the beer. They're all gone.:D

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Rob I finished either dead last or next to last on the two fiddy in clubman. Not sure but I may have been 5th or 6th on the two fiddy in ESS (novice). I got first is DSS novice.

:D

18. roy826ex

Haha steaks were burning is more like it. :D

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I had some of those 'heat out' type underclothes from Cycle gear at one point. I couldn't find them before I left so I had to wear some long johns under my suit to keep them from it from sticking to me. They were hot as eff.:mad:

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

And i can state that they don't work when you are not hair free underneath...

:tut: