1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official 2020 Silly Season Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. Very similar. They both seem to have a lot of “fun” while also taking their racing seriously. They also both started out rather “aggressive” but then were a bit more calculating all the while improving their pace relative to the field. A lot of people didn’t thing he would be able to adapt to the Yamaha, seems they are all pretty quiet now. Rea is on a different level when his heads right but Toprack just has so much grit and fight in him it’s hard not to like him. Not to mention his name reminds me of boobies.

cpettit likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

what

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Wrong Rossi.

6. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

7. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

For GP, Sylvain Guintoli

8. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Yosh just announced their motocross team lineup. Hopefully their MotoAmerica plans are announced soon, too.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Zarco has said he is signed to Avintia or so speedweek is reporting.

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Zarco just signed with Avintia, but stated he signed with Ducati.

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

12. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

With the announcement of Harley's AFT Super Twins plans. Rumors say Sammy Halbert will ride the Coolbeth/Nila Indian. No word yet on where Brandon Robinson will land.
    The Roof Systems of Dallas team will run Dan Bromley and Brandon Price in Super Twins, on Indians. Expect announcements of who they are running in production twins and singles classes soon.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, SGVRider… :D

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Brob has a good ride.

stk0308 likes this.
  15. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

16. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Zarco stating he would rather return to the intermediate class as Avintia is "not a top team".
    "As I still doubted the skills of the Avintia team, I went to see my former head mechanic Massimo Branchini."
    "Besides, I do not consider that I signed with Avintia, but with Ducati," he added.

Could he talk any more disparagingly about the team he just signed for? After seeing how he treated KTM they deserve what they get with Zarco.

Bruce, badmoon692008 and motion like this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Have you seen how they treated Abraham? I think they all deserve each other. :D

18. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I hope so. He's a hell of a racer.

19. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

At this point, I hope Zarco somehow fucks them over royally.

stk0308 and motion like this.
  20. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

The KTM's were looking pretty good in the last test with their new frames, would be nice if all four finish ahead of Zarco in every race :D

jksoft, stk0308, motion and 1 other person like this.