1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official 2019 Stanley Cup thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

What anticipation? Last night I watched Leafs v Canadiens, Devils v Bruins, Caps v Hawks, Wings v Pens and others. There's plenty of hockey on every night:D

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Got it...I've been watching. Just waiting for my first game this season at Amalie Arena to see Bolts/ Panthers. :beer:

rd400racer likes this.
  4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Devils have a very strong team.

Rangers picking up Artemi Panarin was a great pick. I watched some of his khl games. As long as he stays away from the physical stuff, he’ll be fantastic.

Flyers will flounder again this year. Too much dead wood from last year still lingering. Farabee looks good being so young. Elliot is still a mess.

Havent really watched any other teams younger guys yet.

lee955i likes this.
  5. Ducti89

PSA: Red Wings vs Blues playing at Calumet rink. Its a small po-dunk rink with a “pro” venue.

Very cool to see considering I have a game tonight at a po-dunk rink.

rd400racer likes this.
  6. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

I hope so. Been a minute since they got deep into the playoffs.

7. Ducti89

Seems like Boston still has the depth and will be the team in the east to beat. Joisey picking up Suban and Simmons will be Joisey’s answer to Marchand, Pastrnak and Burgeon by pounding them physically.

If other teams were smart, 3/4 through the season they would start pounding that line to neutralize their chances in the first round of the playoffs.

8. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

The Blues gave Laila her very own Stanley Cup ring last night. The St. Louis Blues really are a class act, as is Laila. She truly seems to appreciate all that they've done for her, never expecting anything.

Sabre699 likes this.