1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The New James Bond Is a Wus!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tahoe Man, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Tahoe Man

Tahoe Man Well-Known Member

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I find it difficult to take seriously someone that makes a living pretending to be someone else.

3. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

I hope he enjoys his 15 min (120 min more likely) since he is unlikely to last more than one Bond flick

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And WTF - all martinis are straight up - I now refuse to ever see this movie.

6. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

Yep, he's the next Timothy Dalton......

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who?

:D

8. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Yes actually doctors and nurses use guns to cure the diseased and sick. What a stupid actor. :rolleyes:

If you need a gun to protect yourself that's your right, but quit with the NRA reality-distortion mantra. What makes sense to you in the US doesn't automatically apply to other countries who's situation is different.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bullshit. Criminals in ALL countries have guns. Don't they sell clues that don't freeze?

10. Robert

If you think the same gun laws should apply in say, Tokyo, Washington and Sao Paulo, I wish I could have some of what you're having dude. :D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Re: Re: The New James Bond Is a Wus!

Which countries and what makes the situation different?

12. Knarf Legna

Tired old argument - how do gun laws prevent illegal gun use?

13. tcasby

tcasby Banned

He doesn't like handguns, so what? I doubt many people in England do. He's not calling for you to give up your dumb-ass little toys, so what do you care?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why not?

You're just ranting against the whole NRA thing which is fucked up for sure but what do they have to do with anything?

I actually agree though about Sao Paulo - I believe all citizens there should be required to own an assault weapon, might save some lives.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Re: Re: The New James Bond Is a Wus!

Didn't get that he cared one way or the other, just that he found the guy to be ridiculously stupid and because of that funny and fun to make fun of.

16. Robert

Why do gun homicide rates in different first world cities vary by so much?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Robert - you started this, you made the statement as if it were fact. now back it up instead of asking more and more questions.

18. Knarf Legna

What Mongo said, plus why did the citizens of Brazil just overwhelmingly reject restrictive gun laws? Think they know more about what's good for them than a Canadian? :Poke:

19. pmoravek

pmoravek Well-Known Member

Dad is into shotguns and bird hunting. While he is an NRA member, I don't understand why you need an Uzi to go squirrel hunting.
    I do understand that if you allow the government to say you can't own an Uzi...
    (Because they're dangerous)
    That the now have a precedent for taking away a BB gun...
    and next they will try to take away my motorcycle...

I guess the problem is that we keep trying to legislate peoples rights, but nobody is concerned about responsibilty.

ie. owning a gun is not a crime.
    BUT FUCKING SHOOTING SOMEONE TO SUPPLY YOUR CRACK HABIT IS!!!
    Why don't we fry that bastard?

Flame on...

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Works for me.