1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the new HJC RPHA 11

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Feb 13, 2016.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The lid that Horgay built. I guess it hasn't made it to these shores just yet but can be ordered from overseas. Anyone got any feedback/news on it? Looks similar to the old RPHA 10 with some updates. I have 2 RPHA10's and I've been happy with them even though George junked them for Shark.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The main shell is two pieces?

cajun636 likes this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think that's just the paint and vents. The Lorenzo Indy one is that NASA space helmet scheme

[​IMG]

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I share the same initial thought. However, from my vantage point I was able to get a clearer view. :)

5. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Does it come with a defroster?

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That would be sweet if it did. My RPHA10's came with Pinlock visors. To be honest I read about the issues both Spies and Lorenzo had with the 10, and I've never experienced them. I guess I'm too slow :)

7. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

My next Lorenzo replica lid will be the Shark when it comes out. I've never had any issues with the rpha 10 but I've also never owned a Shark so it's time.

My guess is that this rpha 11 will be a very nice lid and if it's cheap like the 10 we'll be seeing a bunch at the track.

8. clutchnup

clutchnup Well-Known Member

I have a RPHA 10 and i have had some issues of it fogging over all the time, like lorenzo.

9. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

So, you are faster than SPL170db?

10. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I've had fogging issues also, once they sent me a new pinlock I've not had a issue though.

11. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

The first replica from Shark is quite boring IMHO

[​IMG]

12. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I love my Graffiti lid, hope he does something like this again with Shark

[​IMG]

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Either that or breathing heavier than I do :D