1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The New American Woman

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Apr 15, 2017.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

They can celebrate what ever they want. I don't much care.

They want the freedom to choose, in this country they have it and I respect what ever choice they make. Even if I see it as choosing captivity.

Fighting for the right to wear a hijab is the same as fighting for the right to have your tits out, in my view at least.

:)

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Magic facial hair, magic sideburns, magic skullcaps, magic anal beads, magic cross necklaces, etc.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Which have nothing in common with a garment meant to cover a woman from the sight of men. Women are second class citizens in the Muslim world. The Hijab is a part of their ill treatment. Women must be covered so they do not tempt men to rape them. If a rape does occur, it is the woman's fault, and she will be punished. Then there is the aforementioned genital mutilation.
    Amazing that feminists are okay with all this stuff.

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you, but this pope actually says some shit that puts "Christians" in their place...

"Pope suggests 'better to be atheist than hypocritical Catholic' "

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Do you express this much righteous indignation every time you see a Jewish person wearing a yarmulka or a tefillin?

[​IMG]

and before you say its not the same, Orthodox Jews also practice dressing modestly for similar reasons. Perhaps not necessarily the ones you've built up in your own head though.

https://unitedwithisrael.org/jewish-dress-code-based-on-torah-value-of-modesty/

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If only he showed such concern for all the women in America who choose to stay with men who beat them.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're okay cuz their men are white murrican christians. They can make such a choice.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nothing a 'Murrican woman needs more than a good swift backhand or seven. :D

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Beating builds character......hence why I'm such a character, because I was a little shit as a youngster :D

11. In Your Corner

Nice strawman, but a fail.
    Show me where I said anything about the subject.

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It's too bad those Muslim women are not like my wife. When I was younger I figured she might benefit from a smack or four. Then I got older and my skin got so thin that the back of my hand would be black and blue when I backhanded her. It's ok though. It goes well with the black and blue bruise on my head where she punches me out. :eek:

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Exactly.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Just so long as you don't drive

15. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Why?

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That is not allowed under Sharia in Saudi Arabia... learn your place early so when it comes here you behave :rtfrb:

Oh and all kidding aside while I agree with your let folks tend to their own choices the people pushing for sharia want to inflict it on everyone. In contrast while you can disagree with Baptists they generally want you to conform by choice not force like happens in every majority muslim country.

17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I don't care (much) if they actually choose to live like slaves. What happens when they choose not to?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You mean like my choice to not buy alcohol on Sundays? Oh wait that's a law.... :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

In the US? Not a damn thing.

20. In Your Corner

Some interesting discussion that may give a little perspective on the issue. I realize it's long. Despite the titles, there is more concerning the hijab in the first video.