1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Mother Lode of all part outs - Gen 2 SV650

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Moto234, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Moto234

Moto234 "Momentum is Your Only Friend"

Actually more than "just" the part out of a 2007 SV650S. There may be more Brand New Suzuki OEM parts and Brand New Aftermarket parts than used parts....including brand new Blue fuel tank, brand new Blue S model front cowling, dash panels, trim pieces etc etc. When you go to my link notice I tried to group the Racer/Trackday type stuff together first and pushed the street oriented stuff to the bottom so you guys don't have to even look at it. There is some cross over and the brand new OEM stuff may be pricey for racing....but you'll certainly look good.

...lots of unused in the wrapper aftermarket stuff Woodcraft rear sets, Pazzo levers, M4 Carbon, K&N, Motion Pro, Vortex, Driven, Zero Gravity, Steve's TRE, EK chain, Superlite sprocket, Galfer etc

...complete, nothing to source, top to bottom GSXR front end conversion

...additional GSXR forks and TL1000 forks, TL1000 front wheel, SV650 rear wheel

95% of the items are priced Shipped. The heavy, large/bulky or really pretty stuff is not priced shipped. I am willing to ship them but lets talk about it first. Things like complete front end, stock engine, frame, fuel tank, cowlings, wheels etc I may can deliver or meet you half way to save hassle or damage risk. I'm open to discussion on delivery in the Southeast US as long as the deal makes sense or elsewhere if I can find a trackday, WERA event or good mountain bike park.

See all pics and prices here: http://moto234.com/?page_id=415

PM ok but prefer text, call or email

Steve
    904-654-02 two one
    [email protected]

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Send me a Pic and Price for the TL front wheel.. didn't see either on your site... Thanks!!

cajun636 likes this.
  3. Moto234

Ha, a 100 items pic and posted and I missed picturing the first thing asked about. PM sent. Thanks.

4. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Steve's TRE and Haynes manual shipped to 22939? Maybe via media mail (cheaper)…

5. Moto234

$55 Shipped. Paypal to [email protected], get it out tonight, got to go back to to the post office anyway.

6. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

$55 sent...

7. Moto234

Service Manual - SOLD
    Steve's TRE - SOLD
    Black frame side covers - SOLD

The Mother Lode of all SV650 part outs...See all pics and prices here: http://moto234.com/?page_id=415

8. damiankelly

damiankelly Well-Known Member

I will take the radiator please pm me your PayPal thx

9. Moto234

PM sent, thanks.

10. Moto234

11. Moto234

12. jesse v

jesse v Well-Known Member

Thanks for the parts!

Buy with confidence; Steve is the real deal.

13. Moto234

Greatly appreciate the vote of confidence.

Woodcraft reservoir bracket - SOLD
    Spiegler Rear brake line - SOLD
    Seats - SOLD

See all pics with prices here: http://moto234.com/?page_id=415

14. damiankelly

damiankelly Well-Known Member

Thank you Steve- shipped faster than a parts warehouse

15. Moto234

Looks like I will be at the Roebling Road round Saturday March 16th delivering the engine in this part-out. I can easily bring the frame, front end or anything else for that mater. Thanks guys

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

PM Sent on Wheel.....

17. Moto234

18. Moto234

19. Moto234

20. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

Do you have the hose that runs from the IAC valve up to the airbox? I got the 2 other hoses that run from the IAC to the throttle bodies.