1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Last Narc

Discussion in 'General' started by t11ravis, Sep 2, 2020.

1. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

I'm sure I'm late to the party but I just finished it last night.
    Scary stuff if true.

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

He died horribly.

3. t11ravis

For sure, reading those transcriptions was horrible.
    The scary stuff I was referring to was the bombshell at the end.

Sabre699 likes this.
  4. It’s crazy. I read up on all the black ops, cia, etc stuff I can. This is by no means political but it’s crazy what goes on we don’t know about.

G Dawg and t11ravis like this.
  5. t11ravis

We were just talking about this at the office. Us ham & eggers are just pawns in a much larger game.

dantheman, Phl218 and SpeedyE like this.
  6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Ya think ??

7. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Must be true.....I have no idea what y'all are talking about. Googling......

8. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Damn this looks sick, gonna watch ASAP

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

not a big Tom Cruise fan, but American Made was essentially a brushed up sequence of what happened under the reign of CIA and Politicians. Killer Movie.

Last Narc, started it but it was not "entertaining" enough for the wife (compared to Narcos let's say) so we halted it. might have to continue to watch by myself

t11ravis likes this.
  11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Tom cruise is crazier than Dave k on speed but his movies are normally good including American made. The mission impossible movies have all been good except the one the Asian guy directed

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I felt the same way. My tv time is limited, and it's something I might want to watch over the winter. Narco's/ Narco's Mexico was good.

TurboBlew and dantheman like this.
  13. t11ravis

Same with Carol, not a fan of documentaries.

14. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

I just watched Tom O’Neill on the Joe Rohan podcast and picked up his book titled Chaos. You should listen to the show and read the book.

15. Have done both.

Lee#144 likes this.
  16. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Watched it all last night, I thought it was very good.

17. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Have you guys ever read Don Winslow's Power of the Dog novel and subsiquent books?

18. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Watched the first ep last night.......seemed a little slow until the "revelation" at the end.

I also understand the the first season of "Narcos: Mexico" on Netflix follows all the events surrounding this story, so I may have to tune into that as well.

G Dawg and t11ravis like this.
  19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

yah its pretty good but hadnt started the documentary which is next. My spanish has improved some without having to read the subtitles.

G Dawg likes this.