1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Kennedy Legacy Continues

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah that didn't help but did make me want to really go help judge the amateur seafood contest :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cute kid. :D

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wonder if Michael Skakel is working on his alibi.

5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Had to Google that name. Damn, another fine example of the Kennedy legacy.

He's out of jail too.

6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Geeze you are old enough to be her dad, what are you 26 years older?

7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Huh? RE: the victim of Skakel? If you are referencing her and me, she was born before me.

8. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Thats for @pickled egg

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

31-1/2.

She turns 18 in two weeks.

Yes, she’s adopted, but still blood related.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep for one it would be cool to here "she was a @$@#$ train wreck that was determined to go down that track, this day was sure to come"

That or for the serial killer dude "He always creeped me the @#$#@ out and I told the family to avoid the place"

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Christ I've never even heard of a couple of those. She must have been serious about it.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Giving Keith Richards, Ozzie Osborne, and Steven Tyler combined, a run for their money.

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Sounds like a true Kennedy. It will be nice when there aren't any more of them for the media to fawn over.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I feel bad for her and her parents, it's tragic to lose a child.

16. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Only the person taking the exit knows what they’re dealing with.

17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I'd guess her family was the enablers. Instead of letting her shit go public and let her face the music of her choices, her family's money and family association
    was used to cover it up when she fucked up.

My son's cousin is fatherless because Dad overdosed. He was always in trouble for DUI's, possession, and other drug stupidity. Whenever he fucked up, his parents
    would whip out their check book to pay the fines, lawyer, and other legal fees in order to wipe his shit under the rug because they didn't want to be embarrassed by his
    behavior. They weren't trying to help him...they're self-serving. He OD'd at 40.

Hell they actually bought a carpet cleaning business for him to run so his dumb ass would have a job once he got out of jail after his 4th or 5th DUI. When they found out
    his girlfriend was pregnant, they bought a townhouse for them to live in. Of course, it was closer to them than her parents so they could micro manage his life.

His behavior, in my opinion, was also him acting out BECAUSE his parents were so into micro managing his life to avoid their own embarrassment with his mistakes as well.