1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Kennedy Legacy Continues

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Aug 2, 2019.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I hate that fucking family. My Grandmother’s summer house in Hyannis looks at the compound across the harbor. Like when I say they were neighbors, they truly were. I could tell you a thousand (from the locals) stories of what fuck heads they are. Major coke heads. Majorly entitled.

3. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

To quote the article
    "Professor Breen recalled that Ms. Kennedy Hill once sought him out after a class conversation on feminism and rape culture, asking him whether the issues were appropriate for the classroom given that some students may have been survivors of sexual assault."
    The little snot didn't realize just how long Teddy "Chivas Regal Breath" has been dead.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    SGVRider and Bugslayer like this.
  4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

America's worst family.

No amount of karma will ever even the score.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I hold no animosity for this young woman's generation. Depression sucks. Kinda hard to bitch about reparations with your POV on the Kennedys.

6. Quicktoy

I would see Teddy on the dock daily growing up and would walk by him and mumble “chappaquiddick” just loud enough where he’d hear me. My dad would hi five me and go “atta boy” lol.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Teddy earned the scorn.

8. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

“Her life was filled with hope, promise and love.”

Uhhh, apparently not.

“Ms. Kennedy Hill wrote about her struggles with depression and mental illness for the student newspaper at Deerfield Academy”

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Life time of oppressive white guilt no doubt.

SGVRider likes this.
  10. Quicktoy

The rest are no different. My cousins grew up with them as they went to the summer house every summer growing up. Literally all low life piles of shit.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Is it just me, or is it the pinnacle of irony that there’s an advertisement for the Ted Kennedy Institute at the car rental counter at Logan? :crackup:

Oh, and here’s a tip for anyone traveling with young kids: check the tags on the luggage you grab. I’m an hour away from the airport after getting in at 10 last night, grabbing someone else’s bag that looks 100% like mine, driving all the way to my parents, only to turn around and head back. FML!

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. Quicktoy

Oh. You’re that guy. Lol.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh trust me it fucking sucks. My little sister was crowned 2019 Maine Sea Goddess, and I’m missing the parade to bring this luggage back. I’ve been up 25 hours, have been driving pretty much non-stop for 7 hours and have another 4 ahead of me to get to Logan and back. I feel like a total asshole for snagging someone else’s bag and inconveniencing them. Ugh.

14. Quicktoy

Oh no. Congrats to her but I’m so sorry.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It’s ok. Got the kids to grandma’s so they’ll get to see it. And I get to unleash my assertive driving skills in Beantown without the kids. :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. Quicktoy

Oh cool. At least they got to see their aunt celebrated. That’s a pretty big deal up there isn’t it?

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah. Tons of drama last year. There’s scholarship money that comes with it so there’s some actual value to winning.

And man, did I need that! Been in Minneshitholia for so damn long I almost forgot how to drive like a Masshole! Got a rental Nissan Frontier 2WD that I’m skittering around corners and pogoing over seams and frost heaves. This pile of shit handles worse than my old FZR400 on stock suspension. :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pics? :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Of the sister not the POS Nissan :D

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Knox.villagesoup.com