1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Jorge Lorenzo v Marc Marquez thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm wondering, will they start the season with The Wall up or will it go a few races before J Lo demands it? How bad do you think this marriage will end up?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

vizsladog likes this.
  2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

"It is a big problem and so I don't know for sure if I say yes or no." -46

badmoon692008 likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Let's see, Puig hates Marquaz's manager and to an extent, Marc. Lorenzo is crabbier than a NYC meth whore.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens and who gets the stroke. I'd bet on MM but puig.

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

The fur is gonna fly

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

6. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Puig is not done reshaping HRC in his image... JLo is a stop gap for him to push 93 out then push 99 out while he hires his next Dani(s) (remember his Asia rider development time). He will be HRC's downfall in @3 years. If they do not fire him, Honda will take their ball and go home again.

He is a cancer to HRC. My 2 cents.

Jedb, stk0308, vizsladog and 4 others like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

8. Muz720

Muz720 Well-Known Member

The 1st time either one of them won't share bike data. Or the 1st time MM slams into Lorenzo and knocks him down... see it being a shit show all season.. Should make for an interesting year..

ShadowBoxer likes this.
  9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

10. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

As much as I hated Dani for 2006 and Puig for his BS, this just reinforces my view of Puig. He will talk crap about everyone. He is classless, bitter, bridge burner, self centered, etc.

If Honda boots him for good (and they must) the streams of crap that will come out of his mouth against them will flow like the Mississippi River at the Gulf.

vizsladog, BigBird, Prospect and 2 others like this.
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Getting rid of Puig is not as simple as firing him from the factory team. The dude is in there much deeper than as a team manager.

12. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I expect the garage to resemble the N Korea DMZ. And shit will go off once MM does one of his Push-to-Pass maneuvers on JLo.

I predict those 2 going toe toe so hard 46 sneaks by for the win...

Suzuki still in last....sorry Toe

Steeltoe and Past Glory like this.
  13. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

That pairing is a perfect storm, and who better to exploit that clash than Rossi?

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Puig is still bitter due to the fact that he sucked ass as a racer, couldn't even hack playing second fiddle - more of a mid pack guy.

stk0308 likes this.
  15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I have yet to really see MM get rattled beyond one individual session and i have never seen another rider be the source. JL will be a different kind of challenge in the same garage, but in 6 years Marc has been the only one capable of beating Marc.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dovizioso.

mike-guy, masshole, Lawn Dart and 2 others like this.
  17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and pedrosa cost him a few million when he fired him and got him sent off to Asia.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

A few million? Pesos?

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Pesos would be Billions. :D

Euros or USD, you can choose and adjust the exact amount accordingly.

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

Cannoli likes this.