1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So he is an American

2. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I never said that. ;)

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well that helps explain Kerry being neck deep in the shit and trying to cover Obama's ass.

speeddaddy and ducnut like this.
  4. sheepofblue

I did. I object to hyphenated. His folks came here legally and he was born here, thus an American with no qualifiers.

code3ryder likes this.
  5. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Object all you want, as I don’t give a shit.

Being born here doesn’t make anyone an American.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The home-grown Muslim terrorists that we see here are usually the
    first-generation ones, the children of immigrants. Many feel alienated
    in this country and have no bad memories from their parents' country of origin.

7. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Same here...never thought they'd own up to it. Talk about a HUGE gaff....

8. sheepofblue

Wrong! not necessarily a good American but none the less an American.

code3ryder and cpettit like this.
  9. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Seems like they didn't have much of a choice. With all the tech both civilian and military there was plenty of data to prove what happened. I am sure the dumbasses who pulled the trigger are already dead. The protest shows how precarious the leadership's hold on power really is.

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Word is they jailed the families of the dead immediately.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Sleeper terrorist. o_O

ducnut likes this.
  12. blkduc

13. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

President Trump is still blamed by some, even though Iran admitted it. The left is something else.

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

One of my facetoobs ... ""acquaintances""... that I keep around for comic relief posted this:

""So if I break into your house one night because I want to rape your daughter, and you and your wife come downstairs, you with a gun in your hand, and in the dark and confusion you accidentally shoot your wife and kill her, I'm not the bad guy, am I?""

To which I replied that the allegory only works if he fails to also capture his daughter and have her publicly stoned for the crime of inciting someone to rape her.

It's fascinating to watch people who profess to be so woke defend a group of animals that are the antithesis of everything that they profess to stand for. :confused:

15. blkduc

My reply- What kind of knuckle draggin animal would not have a tac light on their home defense weapon...that's crazy!

16. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Auminer, you point out one of the biggest problems with people in the west, especially those who experience mostly 1st world problems, complete lack of understanding of how other areas of the world work. This is a huge issue with our politicians also. Until you have seen/dealt with it first hand I am not sure you can fully grasp that the ME "culture" is 180 degrees from anything they can even remotely guess at. In addition, most over there see nothing wrong with marrying 4 wives, all purchased, beating the shit out of them, female circumcision, raping young teen boys because guys in their 20s can't afford a dowery yet and overall the complete lack for other humans. Out of 80+ key leader engagements I had only 5 or so individuals had any thoughts about the future. One village elder even told me if you want to fix Afganistan kill everyone over the age of six and start over. How dam sad is that for a future outlook of an entire region.

MachineR1, Fonda Dix, jd41 and 3 others like this.
  17. blkduc

Real talk right there, damn western world wake the hell up.

speeddaddy and ducnut like this.
  18. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Precisely!

I put them on all four of my HD weapons. As I told her, simply switch on the light, place the dot, and squeeze. Keeping it simple for the untrained helps to assure success.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Keeping firearms out of the hands of the untrained is a smarter strategery

20. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

In the heat of the moment, someone who isn’t well-versed with firearms can easily be overwhelmed with emotion. No amount of range time can prepare someone for stressful situations.

“Untrained” may not be the correct term, but, you know what I mean.