1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

I hope this was rhetorical

2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

3. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

They are spinning it to make it worse than it is. The pro-Trump sites then spin that to make those claims sound worse than they are. Round and round we go while the division and gate grow on both sides. I other words business as usual.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I don't know. There has to be a reason other than pride that the Obama clan is so determined to salvage this Iran nuclear deal. Kerry has been caught over there behind the scenes. The deal is complete shit, so there needs to be another reason.
    Or not, and they're just the idiot fools we always believed they were.
    I always say follow the money. It gets you closest to the truth. Somebody was getting rich off that deal.

ducnut likes this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:stupid:

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I'm surprised they admitted it. Even though the rest of the world knew it I figured they'd deny it forever.

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

So, is Iran now going to do reparations for the 176 folks they killed? May be a good use for some of the 150 billion that Obama gave them. Probably just use some of their useless Rials....

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Why was the damn airport still open???

It's awfully coincidental that it just HAPPENED to be a Ukrainian airliner, too, given how politically charged Ukraine is here in America right now.

The tinfoil hat part of me thinks that Iran left the airport open with the express intention of intentionally shooting down THIS PLANE because of the reaction they knew it would, and in fact has, caused among the left here in America, blaming Trump for the tragedy.

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

They had no choice. That leadership is in trouble and in need of help, badly. They’ll play the apology thing for a while, hoping it gets them sympathy. Kind of like criminals here, be remorseful long enough to get the changed person tag, then go back to who they really are.

ducnut likes this.
  14. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Pretty bad when the AP has to get in jabs of those blaming the USA. Fucking liberals.

jrsamples likes this.
  15. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

16. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Can I get my 2:07 back? :crackup:

17. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Isn’t Kerry’s son in law Iranian? I remember seeing this somewhere I’ll try and find it.

18. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

He’s a natural-born US citizen, but, his parents are Iranian and immigrated here in the 70’s.

sheepofblue likes this.
  19. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Thanks for clarifying.

ducnut likes this.
  20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Iranian boogaloo? Did it begin finally? Looks like the mullahs have shut down the intergores and the people are getting froggy.