1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Green New Deal = Kmer Rouge

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Feb 8, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That was Lenin, while the quartet practiced in the park.

Repo Man 32 likes this.
  2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I think it was actually Lennon. He must have done his reading between sets.

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

So do they want to kill children or save them??

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

It doesn't have any chance. Mama Pelosi has spoken -

“It will be one of several or maybe many suggestions that we receive,” Pelosi said.
    “The green dream or whatever they call it, nobody knows what it is, but they’re for it right?”

This is one time I'm pulling for the old lady to keep this where it belongs. Nowhere.

5. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

But we have to pass the dream to know what's in the dream.

mpusch, Photo, tiggen and 1 other person like this.
  6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Not right now. But this is the future of the Democrat party. All those years of indoctrination in public schools has created a generation of AOCs, they are what's replacing the old guard. We get to watch the fireworks for now, but do not underestimate the new Democrat party. The Kmer Rouge is a template for their dream, it's not just a forgotten historical event. Sanders and AOC are just the beginning.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

What difference does it make?

I imagine this would be just like any other horrific policy that gets passed by the democrats.

Take the new bill Chicago is trying to pass on gun purchasing. They want people to submit their social media history to make sure you haven't made threats before you can buy a gun. The assclown trying to pass this fine piece of legislation is doing so off the backs of the dead Parkland students. Had the school board and law enforcement done their jobs, he never would have been able to buy a gun in the first place. So instead of holding people accountable, we're just going to pass more intrusive laws. Brilliant.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I want this to be their platform. It will put the cherry on top of Trump winning in 2020.

9. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

That's the hypocrisy, right there. Global warming is going to cause the seas to rise, yet these Climate Cassandras buy beach front properties. Either they're too stupid to be listened to, or they don't believe what they're preaching.

10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Well, so far every Democratic presidential candidate has signed their death warrant...I mean, signed on to endorse it.

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

No. It's because they have first hand knowledge that it's all a complete sham. It is a money grab. Period. Full stop.
    End of story.
    If you're old enough, you'll remember the climate nut jobs of the 70s preaching how an ice age is imminent. Then when that didn't happen, they swapped to global warming. Since Al Gore's "Florida will be under water from rising seas" forecast turned out to be a bust, now it's just climate change.

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Not entirely accurate. You clearly overlook that why’ve made enough $$$ off of this stuff to buy a mountain home, too. :D

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Can we sing dirges in the dark yet?

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Only on the levee. Let's take your Chevy.

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

77FE21F7-C84F-43B2-A9E7-B4C46AC68E69.jpeg

G 97 and auminer like this.
  16. auminer

Levee is dry. I have some whiskey. (no rye) (and I drive a Ford!)

17. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

If you're levee isn't dry, you have problems.

Another reason I am looking forward to Don McLean's obit.

18. auminer

I'm sure he's looking forward to you're'se's too, because people who make vocabulary/grammatical errors should be killed. ;)

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So when are we going to be forced to all become vegan and start eating Soylent.

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Right. There is absolutely no comparison between his poorly thought out lyrics and today's popular masterpieces. Let's just consider this Niki Minaj future classic.
    You a stupid hoe, you a you a stupid hoe.
    You a stupid hoe, yeah you a you a stupid hoe.
    Repeat incessantly.
    McLean just can't compete.