1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Pre-race content-- I try to like Hamilton, mainly now out of respect for his accomplishments, but he makes it so difficult.

I know further discussion on this topic is Dungeon material, but like most vegans, he is so full of himself (even moreso , if that was even possible), he wants to use his outlet by being part of a propaganda film on how eating meat is killing the planet.

Props to Albon. I like this kid, probably most of all out of the new crop. He has a solid head on his shoulders.

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Did Mattia have a "did I say that out loud" moment when he commented that he hoped Seb would have more opportunities in the future to help Leclerc? Lol.

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I really like Albon too! He is so pleasant and disarming. Separately, Leclerc's professionalism is remarkable.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't even know that he was a vegan, so obviously there are ways to follow F1 without subjecting yourself to what you are not interested in. As for dungeon material, it doesn't have to be if you don't take it in that direction.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    BigBird likes this.
  5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yep....give the boy a chance and he'll win a few races.

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Me, 5 min ago.. "Where's your armband, you effing dick?"

7. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

"WHO! Who doesn't want to wear the ribbon!!"

HPPT and rd400racer like this.
  8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Whoa! That F3 car over the kerb!

9. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Yeah that was crazy! Very scary, glad he walked away from that. Could have been a devastating crash.

Yzasserina likes this.
  10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Qually...complete shambles...yes, yes it was. Lol!

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Mercedes caught off guard, LeClerc on pole. I hope he wins this race. Ricciardo qualifies 5th.

12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

All drivers save Sainz didn't make it to the checkers in time to have their last flying lap count, spent too much time playing chicken and strategizing.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Girl what did you do to Kimi?? Boy all up in walls and stuff.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was some Moto 3-level bbullshit. I'm glad they all got burned. The F3 guys tried that stupid shit earlier and race direction threw the red flag three minutes before the end of qualifying. If you don't want to drive, go back to the garage, session is over. That should happen more often. :clap:

Don't know if you guys heard, but there's bad news about Correa. His condition has deteriorated and he is in an induced coma with breathing issues. If things don't get better, that F2 crash last week might claim a second victim. :(

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

That's Fred. I was making googly eyes at Alo. :D

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh no! :(

17. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Q3 was a fucking joke.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

18. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

They should penalize everyone from q3 except Sainz. Send them all the the back of the grid and move everyone else up. That would make it a lot more interesting.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think they all deserved the same level of blame. A few of them were trying to move forward but were blocked.

20. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Both Ferraris were trying to get on with it.