1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The face you make when you realize Trump has ran circles around you.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Feb 4, 2020.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

:crackup::beer:

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Fencer likes this.
  3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I do.
    Its 5.56 and travels at over 3000fps.
    It will re-educate a lot of commies.

speeddaddy, G 97 and ducnut like this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And it would be a life long education. A bit harsh though.

6. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I’m still waiting to hear a single self-employed person say their healthcare costs went DOWN.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

But it would be a quick life long education. ;)

8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Maybe not.
    Depending on where they got re-educated, it could take a while to take effect.

:D

G 97 likes this.
  9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

His pre-existing condition comment was complete BS. The administration is trying to get the entire ACA thrown out and this would go with it. Lie #1.
    “I am thrilled to report to you tonight that our economy is the best it has ever been.” Good yes, but best ever? Not by any meaningful measure I have seen. Lie #2.

There are plenty of exaggerations, half truths, slanting things his way and taking credit for stuff he really didn't do but reaped the benefit of after taking office, but those are standard political fare so while the WAPO and NPR count them as lies, I will not.

10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

:crackup:Yeah,when I see these people,it makes for an interesting work day and helps the time pass. Ahhhhhh the sound of zipties tightening around commie wrists...........Love it!:D

blkduc likes this.
  11. joec

joec brace yourself

I couldn't afford to pay it anymore arround 2010.. 1200 a month BCBS catastrophic plan 5000 deductable.

Won't say what I'm paying now but it's significantly less. Like silly..

ducnut likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, it would go out with the rest of the ACA but would be put back in place through another bill or already put in place so nothing gets skipped. He’s been very clear about having coverage for pre existing. He’s for it and he will put it in place and it won’t miss a beat.

More importantly he passed the hospital pricing/cost bill but no one wants to give him any credit for this.

The economy is the best it’s ever been in a couple of sectors. In any event it’s good enough through and through over the past 50 years or so for his comments to have enough merit to pass the litmus test.

You want the worst lie of all? One that negatively impacted far more people and actually did real damage to millions.
    “You can keep your own doctor”. But again, nobody wants to talk about this.

Fencer, ducnut and britx303 like this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So, where is the replacement bill? It should have a number if it has been introduced in Congress.

What sectors and how does 1 or 2 sectors make it the best overall ever?

Your last statement is indeed about a horrible lie from a lousy president about a bad law. In this context it Is a fair attempt at deflection from the current liar in the White House.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

https://rsc-johnson.house.gov/news/press-releases/rsc-releases-health-care-plan

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johngo...ans-have-a-health-plan--finally/#2e7b924d7f55

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Trump is asking for it. The do nothing dems have been too busy wasting time on a sham impeachment.

Keep nit picking at small issues while you ignore far greater issues.

17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

18. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Other folks have already addressed the pre existing issue.

As far as the (modern) economy, can YOU show me a time that has been better? Stock market hit ANOTHER record high today and keeps growing. More Jobs were added again last month dropping the unemployment level AGAIN, and the Tariff war with China has China cutting tariffs in half.

So please, back up your statement that this is a lie with facts. if you can, $20 to the AFF in your name

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Thanks Silicon Valley. Gig economy spurring unemployment numbers. Growth of 5 companies that make up 17 or 18% of the entire market value today -each of which Trump has been in verbal fights and pissing matches. Rep presidents always inspire more market confidence...not seeing where he's been instrumental in any way.

20. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I am sorry, but your last sentence is contradictory.
    If nothing else, Trump being a Republican is inspiring the confidence in the market to maker it grow, that alone is intrumental...
    But hey, lets forget the Chinese tariff cuts, nope, not instramental at all. the companies he talked into staying here vs farming out to other countries. nope that was not instramental either.