1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The end of "girl" sports?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, May 21, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Should a man have any say in the abortion debate?

By their own admission, the answer to this is of course yes now right? https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/trans-dads-tell-doctors-you-can-be-man-have-baby-n1006906

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Thats bullshit. If she is a biological female, not doping and just has naturally high levels of T she should not have to do anything. I have an issue with the transgender thing because they have given themselves an unfair advantage but to penalize someone because their body naturally produces more of a certain hormone than what the sanctioning body considers "normal".

BigBird likes this.
  3. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Not from what I read but both links are above

4. Handicapped Racer

That's where my issue comes in at.

5. Handicapped Racer

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Okay, I've read about her before. She's been dealing with this for a long time. I'm not sure what's going on in her body, but she's definitely abnormal. She may even be a hermaphrodite or something similar.

7. Handicapped Racer

I read the article and wonder if she absorbed her brother in the womb... I don't know so I just figured i'd keep my mouth shut since I didn't know the details

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's something like that. She's got some secret testes up in there or a tumor on her pituitary gland or some other abnormality.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Cognitive dissonance in action.

10. Handicapped Racer

For this specific issue I'd agree with you.

11. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

It was ruled a while ago, and just became news because the ruling was stayed and she is allowed to compete while undergoing further litigation. It's been speculated that she has testes along with female reproductive organs, which causes her abnormally high testosterone levels.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Time to head for the bunker, the world will end soon.

13. Handicapped Racer

This ruling was 5/01/2019 and the Appeal ruling was Tue 6/4/2019

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

No. She is a biological male with a genetic abnormality. She has no uterus or ovaries, but does have internal testicles and an XY chromosomal genetic make-up. Mainstream news reporting all seems to suggest that she is a woman with high natural testosterone levels, which is extremely misleading. Semenya is an outright cheater. She knows that she has an unfair advantage and doesn't care.

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Her testosterone levels would be on the high end of the natural range for a male athlete. It would be literally impossible to have a natural level as high as hers without also having testicles.

17. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

What I find crazy in all of this is that MOST left leaning people have drawn the line here. It's truly the fringe that are backing up and supporting this idea of biological males being allowed to compete with women/girls and they are ripping apart their own. I know it's been said time and time again (in here) but the left is in a lot of trouble. They're being run by people with the biggest mouths and most fervent following. I think we're coming to a make or break point in the next 10 years. It's going to keep getting worse, or a smart and well spoken Dem will bring most back to reality and let the fringe die. Interesting and scary times, honestly.

BigBird likes this.
  18. Handicapped Racer

WOW i never looked at her back ground.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Like I have always said..men and women are equal...right up until it is time to move something heavy.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Vag?