1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The end of "girl" sports?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, May 21, 2019.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hmmmmm......

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Also puzzling is how you can have a man transitioning to
    a woman because he is a woman born in a man's body while
    at the same time, we are told gender is a social construct and
    that men and women are no different from one another.

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

They need to cover all the angles :beer:

5. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

I love hearing that gender is a social construct, yet medical conditions and coding for medical diagnoses clearly have male and female only concerns. I'd love to hear a liberal explain that one away. And yes, we can determine the gender of a skeleton of someone who lived 6,000 years ago, because actual anatomy of male and women are different, especially in regards to the pelvis and femoral angles.

G 97 likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

When do you think we will see the gynecologists treating males?

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

If they pay up front, why not? :eek:

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Akshully, not so far fetched.

Men can and do get yeast infections. My pops had a very stubborn issue going on with his nether region that the dermatologist could not get rid of. For months he dealt with it. My wife suggested that he make an appointment with a gynecologist: he had it cleared up in a couple of weeks.

9. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Speculum to the penis? Oh yes, that'd be hilarious. A whole new meaning to "You might feel some pressure ma'am".

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I feel bad for the ladies getting robbed, but this shit is just hilarious and I feel that to a degree women are reaping what they’ve sowed. All these previous years women and feminist extremists portrayed themselves as the victims and that “a woman can do anything a man can do, we want total equality.” Well, they got everything they wanted.

How does that saying go? Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.

:crackup:

We see how morally bankrupt the leftist ideology is. They only care about the victim of the day. Once women were no longer the biggest victims, they dropped the bitches like hot potatoes and reversed position completely. Now it’s completely acceptable for a male to go into a fighting competition, beat the shit out of a chick and take the title from an actual woman. As long as he says he feels like a woman on the inside. As soon as there’s a bigger victim than trannies the left will completely reverse position and marginalize the trannies too. Maybe next it’s people that feel like animals on the inside?

I feel like Mark Zuckerberg on the inside. Cold and dead. I’m going to his bank and telling them I want to make a million dollar withdrawal because I identify as the Zuckster. If they refuse, I’m suing for a million plus emotional damage.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Your victim of the day comment rings true. This is one of the reasons for the push for open borders. It’s an effort to replace African-American voters with Hispanic voters. The first group of employed people to suffer with the influx of illegal aliens is African-Americans yet the Democrats don’t care because that’s not their flavor of the day anymore.

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yet blacks are still voting for the left in droves. Blacks that go off the plantation are called Uncle Toms, not black and ostracized. It’s amazing. It also shows how bad the Republicans are at playing the game. At least Trump has made an attempt to call out the problem.

You can also see the victim of the day effect with the Jews. They were once poor victims championed by the left. Now that they can defend themselves, they’ve shifted their allegiances to the poor put upon Palestinians and the Jews are the Devil.

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Men are better at being women than women are. I've got that part figured out. Now, is a transgender female athlete allowed to have a position on abortion, considering that they actually have no female sex organs? Our female governor has apparently forfeited the right to any input on the matter due to no longer being of child bearing age. By extension, I suppose any infertile woman must also keep her mouth shut. Exceptions are obviously provided for those willing to wear a giant cartoon vagina on their heads in public, regardless of where they fall on the gender spectrum. I think I'm just getting to old to keep up with all the reality shifts.

14. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Some Athletic body just mandated that a woman must take drugs to suppress her abnormally high lever of testosterone.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

I thought the olympics already had that rule, but is this a woman woman?

16. Handicapped Racer

Many Blacks that go off the reservation are Uncle Tom's, one cant get ahead on certain advantages, make successful careers and what not and then after they've made it then turn around and rail against the very thing that helped get them established. That says to me "Oh now you've made it out the hood fuck everyone else"

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  17. Handicapped Racer

From all that I've read bio wise she is a woman>

I literally had this convo like two weeks ago on my face book page.

Im all for you being who you want to be. You want to be a woman or a man, you want to feel like you're a woman or a man. Pfft have at it. But when you start taking achievements away from hard working Women who've busted their ass to get to the top and you a mediocre man comes in a crushes her accomplishments I find that to be wrong. Im torn on the and im not sure I have a right to be. I think that this can apply to other situations that people have issue with. Like Transgender bathrooms or what ever.

BigBird likes this.
  18. Handicapped Racer

19. Handicapped Racer

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I saw something like that mentioned in an article recently but I don't recall what it was. Maybe the NCAA?

Was this a person naturally born as a woman?