1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Declined Detainer Report.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

https://www.ice.gov/declined-detainer-report

I got sideswiped driving the company van several years ago in a hit and run. Chased the guy down and got the plate. Nothing ever came of it because well, illegal immigrant. Lock em up and ship em out.

G 97 likes this.
  2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Ive totaled 3 vehicles. All from uninsured illegals hitting me.......the first one was a drunken driver fleeing from police and sent me rolling 6 times and down a hill slammed sideways up against a tree that stopped the rolling. Send them the f*ck outta here!!

ducnut likes this.
  3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Im completely baffled how companies continually get away with employing such folks??
    Here in North FL... we have a nice lil construction boom happening and Ill be damned if ICE didnt round up like 60 folks from a commerical worksite last week. The contractor was boo hooing... like he wasn't part of the problem??

4. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Stop being such a racist!
    :D
    I keep seeing all the people an Insta saying "know your rights" on these ICE raids. I thought if you were in the country illegaly you didn't have any rights?
    And ya, I too have been crashed into by someone who was an illegal. Totaled my truck and jacked my back up. Insurance said sorry, he was in the country illegally.

5. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Well shit, I bet this doesn’t happen in Poland.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So wait, does this mean they want to go back to Mexico? I'm confused.

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

"We hate America!" Same people: "Why can't everyone in the world come to America because it's better?!"

11. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

As irrational as it may seem, that photo makes my blood boil.

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doesn't piss me off in the least, makes me laugh because it does more to harm whatever they think their cause is than help it.

13. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

They didn't have the courage of their convictions to use a proper flag. It looks like some bastardization of Old Glory they marked up with red paint.

and I did admit it was irrational...

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sawzall on the Mex poll would be a nicer statement.

15. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

It's the "Thin Blue Line" support flag. So, a statement about police, and America, by the clueless.

G 97 likes this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

It was a Blue Lives Matter flag.

17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

No person is illegal. They’re just here trying to make a better life for themselves. Don’t we owe that to them? If we had free car insurance, driver training, and free cars for the Undocumented People Coming Here For A Better Life this wouldn’t happen. America’s fault. White privilege.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm OK with someone wanting to make a better life...legally. I take issue with someone wanting me to make that life better for them. #no guilt.

Steeltoe likes this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

You should have just called them all racist and been done with it.

20. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

But Steeltoe is a formerly white man who now identifies as a PoC. Everyone knows a non-white can’t be racist. So that would be inaccurate. That doesn’t identify the root cause. Clearly we aren’t giving these Undocumented enough free stuff. Maybe we need a social welfare program of free Uber rides for noble Undocumented.