1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cota MotoGp Thread (Drama Inside)

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 16, 2018.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hervé Poncharal said that during his usual FP4 stint in the Eurosport France commentary booth that even though Tech 3 would get factory-spec bikes, their focus would remain on rider development for the factory team just as they have done with Yamaha. Reading between the lines, Zarco is moving to the other team if he's going to be on a KTM.

418 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  2. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Thank god I have a MotoGP pass . I can't stand listening to "egg white" . The guy is like herpes , he just won't go away .

3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Yeah, that was pretty cheesey. Hannah fortunately blew it off.

4. Aweasel

Aweasel Well-Known Member

who is egg white?

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Greg White

next to RalfyShaheen can't listen to either.. although I hear GW has calmed down the Excited delivery..

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Interesting.

7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

That would probably mean that Smith is out, not surprising really.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He hasn't exactly earned a contract extension so far.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I was under the impression that he was the workhorse, that KTM was focused not on his results but the progress of the machine?

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, he hasn't looked good in comparison to Espargaro since they both joined KTM. And the comparison to Kallio has been particularly damaging, in my opinion.

11. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

I rather watch MM take everyone out the whole race again than watch that snooze fest. The race was very boring. My wife said, “I know you understand this better than me but from a outsider trying to watch this, this is really boring and just looks like guys doing laps around the track.”

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Don't post up shit like this Dude without pics.

:Poke:

Dragginass likes this.
  13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

For better or worse, I’m gonna have to leave the country to watch a competitive MotoGP race in the next decade+.

I say better :timeforabeer:

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Didn’t see that one. Alex Marquez’ umbrella girl was perfectly thick with some tig ol bitties. She looked like a local flavor Latina. They definitely build and feed ‘em right in Texas.

The Kallio comparison is why he’s going to be out. Last year they were talking up how they still want him etc., but supposedly behind the scenes they were looking for any way possible to swap him for Kallio. Guess they figured Kallio wasn’t so much better that they could waste that much on lawyers. :D

Smith is very talented and obviously quite intelligent, but given the ridiculous depth of that field I don’t see him sticking around. He’s damned good, probably just not good enough to justify keeping him when you can sign a Moto2 nut for the same price that might do better. I really, really like the guy and hope he lands on his feet and can kick ass somewhere. Whatever happens with his riding career, I think his post racing career will be where he truly shines. I can definitely see him being head of a factory team and bringing home championships.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I like Bradley Smith and I hope he finds in something good for next year. Maybe a friendly satellite bike, or a top superbike ride for a career rebirth. He is still young enough to accomplish some things before taking a desk job.

16. aaronson

Speaking of Moto2 nut . How about Joan Mir ridding the wheels off his bike after getting bumped in T1

17. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

And Joan Mir, 2017 Moto3 champion.

pscook likes this.
  18. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

CRA_Fizzer and aaronson like this.
  19. aaronson

tdelegram, motion and Steeltoe like this.
  20. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

How come no pics of said griddies have been posted yet?

MachineR1 likes this.